• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why premarital sex is a sin in many religions but not many gives a fuck to their religion when it comes to fucking?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
why?
they not afraid to go to hell and disobeying their god as fucking is more important?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-religion-in-the-world-that-approves-of-premarital-sex

Up until the late 12th century "fornication" or simply living together and doing whatever wasn't considered much of a problem, regardless of marital status. That's why many british rulers were bastards. No offense, chaps. Just paraphrasing wikipedia. It took them up to 1753 to actually make a law about pre/extra-marital sex.

Christianity is very much divided in the bedrooms. Nothing about sex is sure in that book of theirs they believe to be the word of god; from homosexuality to orgies anything can and are interpreted to be right, wrong, and fifty thousands shades of gray area. Believe you me, these debates take up a lot of of the time of the righteous dudes even today. Apparently who the girl next door sleeps with is a bigger issue than whether its moral to invade and bomb a severely weaker country. The dudes haven't yet made up their minds about what exactly 'moral sex' is, and how much it should be done, and when, and which direction they should face when they make sticky. I tell you, that's one really confused crowd. And I'm sure somebody will be here in a minute to 'smite me' for writing such blasphemous stuff.

With the Jews, its technically not forbidden to have sex before you sign the contract, provided that you've given your word. I don't know about anybody else, but I must have been a super jew in college. Funny enough, the Torah says clearly enough that its okay as long as you're not stealing off someone else's woman.

Martin Luther makes an interesting point of view. He's all about marrying virgins, but he says it's none the church's business, but the king's. Made my head spin, that one.

The Anglicans used to tolerate young people in love. Now, well...

If you stick it to an unmarried catholic girl they will smite you with the sixth amendment. Sorry, commandment. Funnily enough, this is the same church that told their clergymen to be celibate but they were allowed to run with fornication and concubinage, at the time of reformation. I don't get it properly - probably they were talking about lapdances.

Evangelists, baptists, methodists, calvinists - there are hordes of christian cofusionists who will say anything you can imagine about sex. So let's forget them now and move on to other people.

Islam makes no confusion, about marriage outside sex, unlike christianity. You do dirty things with someone not in your own harem, you die. Even if you're pregnant. Unless there's no loose stones in a 100-mile radius.

Its a bit more complicated with Hinduism. Sex isn't considered as bad or good not depending upon who did it, but how, where and when did they do it. For example, you're okay to go if the woman came to your house and begged you to ravish her then and there. Yay. Also threesomes are okay if your wife supplied the other girl. Yay yay.

It's really a more social problem with hindus than anything else. I mean, forget the book, how the hell are you two supposed get some alone time among so many people? There's always somebody watching! It doesn't stop even when you are married - then peeping is a custom!

Buddhism disapproves of premarital sex, but then again they disapprove a lot of stuff but never say "or else!", so you can chuck that book out the window.

Those were more or less the mainstream religions that are all the rage now. There existed many other religions before, or still exist in the shadows of the world, that have a much open-minded and respectful view about your body. However we are very efficiently hunting them down, don't worry.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
To believe in a particular value is one thing; to be able to practise it to perfection is another.

To believe is to proclaim an ideal, and use that ideal to bear testimony for yourself.

To practise is a test of the will. It's easier said than done.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a Singaporean has its benefits. Get married and have extramarital affair which is not a sin
When discovered the PM will cover up min 2 years regardless of religion.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornication won't make you go to hell. It's just discouraged in Christianity as a less serious sin.

But the feeling is heavenly.
I will phrase it in another way. You are already going to hell, refraining from fornication will not give you a ticket to heaven.