• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Police is not Deployed to Disperse Crowd when MRT breakdown? why double standard?

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW!!!!! I wish I had 10% of what you have.

Bhai,
Singh arrived here with nothing.
Singh saved during NS.
Stay in barracks.
Eat in cookhouse.
After six years, Singh and friend started small trading biz.
Now, Singh plan F&B
biz~heehee, you guessed it~tandoori chicken.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I miss my school days back in the 90s when taking public buses was a breeze. Nowadays even on Sundays the buses would be packed like a can of sardines.

Bhai,
Bus and Mrt here is very good.
Clean, punctual, polite bus drivers,
Oh...its Captain.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bhai,
Singh arrived here with nothing.
Singh saved during NS.
Stay in barracks.
Eat in cookhouse.
After six years, Singh and friend started small trading biz.
Now, Singh plan F&B
biz~heehee, you guessed it~tandoori chicken.

Dont do it. You will lose your money. F&B is not good biz to do.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont do it. You will lose your money. F&B is not good biz to do.

Bhai,
AVA or NEA will never allow us slaughter chickens in-house in our restaurant.
If use frozen or chilled chickens,
We rather cancel this F&B plan.

Noted your kind concern.
Thank you very much.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And.... If there is a blackout u can find yr way home just follow behind ahneh 2 white eyes. If the eyes disappear likely the ahneh fall into the drain.... U are safe...

I miss my school days back in the 90s when taking public buses was a breeze. Nowadays even on Sundays the buses would be packed like a can of sardines.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
And.... If there is a blackout u can find yr way home just follow behind ahneh 2 white eyes. If the eyes disappear likely the ahneh fall into the drain.... U are safe...

Bhai,
In my village, blackouts are very common.
Here, the SP Services very efficient.
Blackouts~and they arrived within the hour.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she and her family would rather come back and embrace the shit that made them moved out in the first place.

You made a good decision. So don't look back. Can always come back to visit.
No he said he cannot come back. I made a good decisionto block such losers. Thesewill crawl back and then kpkb saying pap is the bestest

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No he said he cannot come back. I made a good decisionto block such losers. Thesewill crawl back and then kpkb saying pap is the bestest

I canno go back and have no desire to go back either.

But you are right that I am a loser.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks ok to me.

My sister just moved back to Singapore from Canada.

Singapore is way better.
They only moved in 2018. Cannot stand Canada.

I cannot move back anymore. I renounced sinkie citizenship in 2015.
No leh. They sing praises of Singapore.

Low tax. CPF helps force them to save so they can afford their home (otherwise they will just spend all their money).

Food is good and cheap.

Shopping centres are awesome.

Weather is warm and humid.

Electric bill is cheap. Water bill is cheap.

Work life is much less stressful. Work is more enjoyable and fulfilling as per Maslow's hierarchy eg self actualization

Good stable government. Cheap healthcare.

So many good things in SG.
I guess their expectation was to live a very high life in Canada.

The husband bought a Range Rover Evoque. He loves cars. They also enjoy good food and drinks.

But they realised that lifestyle is too expensive in Canada.

So I guess those who want to ham it up, live the life for cheap Singapore is the place to be man!

Psychological operations are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks ok to me.

My sister just moved back to Singapore from Canada.

Singapore is way better.

Bhai,
Yes.
Singapore is way better.
IMG_20201230_121512.jpg

IMG_20201230_121529.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The husband bought a Range Rover Evoque. He loves cars. They also enjoy good food and drinks.

Land Rover Is the Worst Car Brand You Can Buy for Dependability (motorbiscuit.com)

But they realised that lifestyle is too expensive in Canada.

So I guess those who want to ham it up, live the life for cheap Singapore is the place to be man!

Cook yourself is very cheap, anywhere in the world. Must have cooking and meal planning skills though.

Calgary has any good dim sum place like this?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess Canada is pretty tough place. Too cold. Food sucks. Taxes high. They said that working in Canada was way way way more stressful and tough than working in Singapore where the pace there is much more relaxed. First time I ever heard that but they attest it is true.

Alpha people often find it stressful working with people that are too relaxed. They get aggravated easily by other people's boh chap attitude. Yes, Canada is too cold, Australia is much better. Even Tasmania has relatively mild weather.