• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat why Pinky wear Pink?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women see 2 colours rest of colours blind... pink and purple...

She also like black... why? Attracted to black mah...
I really don't know pal ,...i always had been a male chauvinist and didn't realize woman do see things in a different light

now ,about woman liking black ...I suppose ,since women are described as the fairer sex and that opposite indeed attracts ...perhaps fairer sex indeed gets attracted to darker colour

besides ,desirable man are described as tall dark and handsome not tall and fair

my guess is the hormones balance plays a part in your color complexion of the skin ...more feminine hormones lighter the skin ...even in animal kingdom ,the male lion with black mane is far fiercer than one with golden mane

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women like to choose pink colour clothes and shoes for herself. Pink make her look sexy...

When come to men she prefer her man to wear black... that's why men suits are in black and dark grey colour.....

It is the macho look that women like men to be, broad shoulder, stouts... the other my secret cannot pikchar my lobang...

These day even mask are in pink colours...

I really don't know pal ,...i always had been a male chauvinist and didn't realize woman do see things in a different light

now ,about woman liking black ...I suppose ,since women are described as the fairer sex and that opposite indeed attracts ...perhaps fairer sex indeed gets attracted to darker colour

besides ,desirable man are described as tall dark and handsome not tall and fair

my guess is the hormones balance plays a part in your color complexion of the skin ...more feminine hormones lighter the skin ...even in animal kingdom ,the male lion with black mane is far fiercer than one with golden mane

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women like to choose pink colour clothes and shoes for herself. Pink make her look sexy...

When come to men she prefer her man to wear black... that's why men suits are in black and dark grey colour.....

It is the macho look that women like men to be, broad shoulder, stouts... the other my secret cannot pikchar my lobang...

These day even mask are in pink colours...
i suppose you are right since you handled women much better than I did

which brings me to square one ...why would an alpha male figure like LKY wanna wear Pink for the targeted audience ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he appeal sexy to choibu leh.... but Pinky appeal to his AQ type...

which brings me to square one ...why would an alpha male figure like LKY wanna wear Pink for the targeted audience ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think LKY is a macho man.... dont hv broad shoulders.... beta man maybe...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh... he is smart backed by rich families are bankers and wealthy people.... he married himself into a rich family tree... that was his success ascended to lead.

With wealthy families support him, he can buy gurkas or any gunboats to hurt people... money talks...

For gangsters.... he buy them too... give them contracts for constructions jobs to make them rich...

Get gangsters, and oppo, be ang chai police, Red Van, to betray gangsters and round them up.... again with money from wealthy bankers can do anything even loan money to them to buy from China...

Thats was his wickedness put in clever use 借刀杀人计....

but he talk big ,right ? and he did play punk with commies too ...besides ,he took the secret societies by the horn with Gurkhas

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh... he is smart backed by rich families are bankers and wealthy people.... he married himself into a rich family tree... that was his success ascended to lead.

With wealthy families support him, he can buy gurkas or any gunboats to hurt people... money talks...

For gangsters.... he buy them too... give them contracts for constructions jobs to make them rich...

Get gangsters, and oppo, be ang chai police, Red Van, to betray gangsters and round them up.... again with money from wealthy bankers can do anything even loan money to them to buy from China...

China troll, you need to answer for the Chinese crime of drugs smuggling all over the world. You see, you post here no one read or care because you are supporter of drugs smuggler and virus spreading country.

Fake Sept 11 Crap:"FYI no as I said I was working in Weehawken, NJ facing holland tunnel n the intrepid aircraft carrier i did not see 1st plane hit but in my office someone shout and we all saw 2nd plane hit tower then evacuation you r mistaken"

There, I know you sad but you need to realize China has lost.

China is not your friend

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

spot on ,do agree with you on a few of the points you had raised...particularly LKY marriage to Gwa, a wealthy family ..but the stumbling block in my opinion is LKY being a Baba was not exactly accepted an a chinese in the then chinese society

but i have to disagee with you on who backed LKY ,certainly not ,...in fact a lot of busineeses actually fled to Malaya when PAP came to power...LKY backers were the British ...the British wanted someone to hold the power in the parliament while they pulled the strings behind ...mainly because of the British buisnees interest in sinkie and malay..almost all large businesses in those days were British

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Works both ways... the wealthy families control the Chinese economy, hv linked to China too. If angmoh quai lan want to cause troubles with the Chinese they will fail miserably in this 70% Chinese community in Singapore, agree?

For those rich ones run to Malai was becos of NSF in 1967 when LKY started army..... balls dop so scare their Prodigal manhood sons cannot made it, get injured, killed, or lose their manhood in the army....

spot on ,do agree with you on a few of the points you had raised...particularly LKY marriage to Gwa, a wealthy family ..but the stumbling block in my opinion is LKY being a Baba was not exactly accepted an a chinese in the then chinese society

but i have to disagee with you on who backed LKY ,certainly not ,...in fact a lot of busineeses actually fled to Malaya when PAP came to power...LKY backers were the British ...the British wanted someone to hold the power in the parliament while they pulled the strings behind ...mainly because of the British buisnees interest in sinkie and malay..almost all large businesses in those days were British

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Works both ways... the wealthy families control the Chinese economy, hv linked to China too. If angmoh quai lan want to cause troubles with the Chinese they will fail miserably in this 70% Chinese community in Singapore, agree?

For those rich ones run to Malai was becos of NSF in 1967 when LKY started army..... balls dop so scare their Prodigal manhood sons cannot made it, get injured, killed, or lose their manhood in the army....
China troll, you need to answer for the Chinese crime of drugs smuggling all over the world. You see, you post here no one read or care because you are supporter of drugs smuggler and virus spreading country.

Fake Sept 11 Crap:"FYI no as I said I was working in Weehawken, NJ facing holland tunnel n the intrepid aircraft carrier i did not see 1st plane hit but in my office someone shout and we all saw 2nd plane hit tower then evacuation you r mistaken"

China is not your friend

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

when LKY took power it was not only chinese who had the economical share of our country ..a lot more were held by Arabs ,Indians ,Jews ,Armenians,Parsees and Malays too...and over a time during LKY time the whole lot of minority properties and their businesses got wiped out in favour of the chinese...the biggest beneficiaries were jiu hu kias

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: U bring up many perspectives and drawn different views... hats off to you...

Why u hv good chim history of SEA ..... major in SEA studies siboh... or political science ahhh....

when LKY took power it was not only chinese who had the economical share of our country ..a lot more were held by Arabs ,Indians ,Jews ,Armenians,Parsees and Malays too...and over a time during LKY time the whole lot of minority properties and their businesses got wiped out in favour of the chinese...the biggest beneficiaries were jiu hu kias

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make senses... use his wealthy families link to buy up those properties.... in the name of Nation Buildings - relocations, build roads and infrastructures .... give loans to PAP tioboh... then later give them Bank licences grow big to knock out AM banks....

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: U bring up many perspectives and drawn different views... hats off to you...

Why u hv good chim history of SEA ..... major in SEA studies siboh... or political science ahhh....

China is not your friend

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed. Tis the type of discussion i like to engage. Very informative. @Nice-Gook must have travelled n read alot. Intermingled with ppl fm all walks of life. Lau cheow aka veteran. :thumbsup:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pink shirt was actually start by Steve Chia and he made that his symbol. But kena hijack.
He was the one who start wearing it way back.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes ,the Shia mosque was just next to the Chinese Chamber building in Hill Street ...always the main gate kept closed ...

Technically they are a subset within Tayyibi, Mustaali, Ismaili Shia Islam - Dawoodi Ismailis so not "mainstream" Shias either - typically originate from Gujarat.

DW.png

https://www.thedawoodibohras.com/2018/05/22/a-personal-account-of-syednas-singapore-visit/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/dawoodi-bohra-members-who-contributed-to-singapore-society

You still see the men and boys dressed in white with white and gold embroidered skull caps with women with girls in various colors every evening doing the walk from City Hall MRT to the entrance of the mosque from the back of Capitol - a stone's throw away is the Waterloo Street Synagogue....

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Technically they are a subset within Tayyibi, Mustaali, Ismaili Shia Islam - Dawoodi Ismailis so not "mainstream" Shias either - typically originate from Gujarat.

View attachment 83188

https://www.thedawoodibohras.com/2018/05/22/a-personal-account-of-syednas-singapore-visit/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/dawoodi-bohra-members-who-contributed-to-singapore-society

You still see the men and boys dressed in white with white and gold embroidered skull caps with women with girls in various colors every evening doing the walk from City Hall MRT to the entrance of the mosque from the back of Capitol - a stone's throw away is the Waterloo Street Synagogue....
Yup , I am quite familiar with them in business circle ...their women dresses unlike a Malay or other Muslims ....the main difference it seems they have a continuous Dalai Lama like priest