• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why Peasantpore Cyclists 'Ya Ya Papaya' And Act Like Twits On Roads And Parks

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
After their Poodle Academy training, those peasants who 'cannot make it' will join the Traffic Poodles as revenue producers, therefore those inept lackeys allowed cyclists to ride amok on streets and parks because it is hard work under the sun to catch these low life forms ......

cyclist.png

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like I said, your take on local politics is sharp and entertaining but this is clearly not your area of expertise. Please stick to your strong topics to preserve your reputation

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Challenge no 1: Name me 1 young perm sec who is avid cyclist, to be proven with his strava record. Anyone who doesn’t do a round island weekly is NOT an avid cyclist. No, not those who ride on Park Connectors with an entourage of bodyguards and photographers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some roads shouldn't have recreational cyclists, period. It's a similar reason why you can't fly drones in certain areas.

The cyclists are endangering themselves, and hogging those busy roads.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hogging, and behaving like they had paid a lot of road taxes for behaving the way they do.
Police just need to hang around Fort Road/Tg Rhu Road/ECP exit - these idiotic cyclists
will come flying into their arms, as they inconvenience other road users.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some roads shouldn't have recreational cyclists, period. It's a similar reason why you can't fly drones in certain areas.

The cyclists are endangering themselves, and hogging those busy roads.
We don’t do this for recreation. It’s competitive.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hogging, and behaving like they had paid a lot of road taxes for behaving the way they do.
Police just need to hang around Fort Road/Tg Rhu Road/ECP exit - these idiotic cyclists
will come flying into their arms, as they inconvenience other road users.
Yes I do, my road tax is $3,362 a year. I follow all traffic rules. Do you abide by Confuseous teaching? 以德服人. Otherwise please don’t embarass the great man.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don’t do this for recreation. It’s competitive.
i look high and low for the top 10 world crass cyclists from sg, and nothing cums out. literally nothing, except for like top ten hotels or top ten cycling routes in sg. sinkies can only compete amongst themselves but cannot break into any international tour leagues. if sinkie cyclists are "competitive", at least a few would have won major international championships. as usual sinkies talk a lot but can't (truly) perform and deliver.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i look high and low for the top 10 world crass cyclists from sg, and nothing cums out. literally nothing, except for like top ten hotels or top ten cycling routes in sg. sinkies can only compete amongst themselves but cannot break into any international tour leagues. if sinkie cyclists are "competitive", at least a few would have won major international championships. as usual sinkies talk a lot but can't (truly) perform and deliver.
Sounds like we need more FTs to, you know, compete for us. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are Tour de France wannabes, all wearing their cyclist uniforms and silly helmets. They think they belong to an exclusive fraternity. And believe themselves legitimate users of the roads. Should have nipped this in the bud when the ang mohs were doing this weekly, but the pappies are xenophilic and chickenshit, as usual. Now the problem has festered into an unwholesome situation.

Go cycle/race on Rifle Range Road or the roads around Choa Chu Kang cemetery, or that stretch between East Coast Park and Changi Beach Park. Stay out of busy major roads, especially in downtown areas.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Due to lack of cycling culture. Just when it is taking off, you have a whole bunch of ignorant people crying foul. This is precisely the reason why we have no top 10. But Sinkies might win Top 10 whiners internationally.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are Tour de France wannabes, all wearing their cyclist uniforms and silly helmets. They think they belong to an exclusive fraternity. And believe themselves legitimate users of the roads. Should have nipped this in the bud when the ang mohs were doing this weekly, but the pappies are xenophilic and chickenshit, as usual. Now the problem has festered into an unwholesome situation.

Go cycle/race on Rifle Range Road or the roads around Choa Chu Kang cemetery, or that stretch between East Coast Park and Changi Beach Park. Stay out of busy major roads, especially in downtown areas.
I agree to stay away from busy road during busy hours, what’s the point anyway. But some highways are a must for cyclists to stretch their legs: West Coast viaduct, Bartley viaduct, Mandai.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Due to lack of cycling culture. Just when it is taking off, you have a whole bunch of ignorant people crying foul. This is precisely the reason why we have no top 10. But Sinkies might win Top 10 whiners internationally.
tiny island sg is just not the right breeding ground for world crass roadies. even mountain biking is a challenge without a single mountain and treacherous terrain. sinkie wannabes should rely on malaysian terrain and vast territory to train for road and mountain biking. if peninsula not good enough, can go to sarawak and sabah. it’s like arguing sf is a competitive biker’s paradise. it’s not. competitive roadies cycle down the peninsula to santa cruz on the ridgeline and highway 1 for training. cycling in sf is primarily for utility and necessity for those without a vehicle. the urban environment with a surge in delivery vans, trucks and gig vehicles due to the online economy is not ideal for competitive cycling. for competitive cycling you need a more rural hinterland.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tiny island sg is just not the right breeding ground for world crass roadies. even mountain biking is a challenge without a single mountain and treacherous terrain. sinkie wannabes should rely on malaysian terrain and vast territory to train for road and mountain biking. if peninsula not good enough, can go to sarawak and sabah. it’s like arguing sf is a competitive biker’s paradise. it’s not. competitive roadies cycle down the peninsula to santa cruz on the ridgeline and highway 1 for training. cycling in sf is primarily for utility and necessity for those without a vehicle.
Quite the contrary. Malaysian road surfaces are atrocious. I’ve ridden to Malacca and back before. We ride on their motorcycle lane and Malaysian are generally quite welcoming. Singapore road surface is generally good enough for high speed rolling and due to good visibility, most of the time we can spot objects or pot holes in time. There are enough hours with Low traffic to ride. I usually ride from 5am to 10am on Saturday/Sunday mornings. The instances of cyclists jostling for position with cars on a busy road is rare, they are just amplified by Sinkie whiners.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite the contrary. Malaysian road surfaces are atrocious. I’ve ridden to Malacca and back before. We ride on their motorcycle lane and Malaysian are generally quite welcoming. Singapore road surface is generally good enough for high speed rolling and due to good visibility, most of the time we can spot objects or pot holes in time. There are enough hours with Low traffic to ride. I usually ride from 5am to 10am on Saturday/Sunday mornings. The instances of cyclists jostling for position with cars on a busy road is rare, they are just amplified by Sinkie whiners.
excuses sexcuses excuses. you’re a whiner yourself complaining about malaysian roads. the roads in the bay area are more atrocious than malaysia. so many cracks and potholes due to budget shortfall in repairs yet we produce some of the top competitive cyclists for tour de california. sinkie tdf wannabes just want their cake and eat it too. there’s never gonna be a tour de sg, but a tour de malaysia, may be.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
excuses sexcuses excuses. you’re a whiner yourself complaining about malaysian roads. the roads in the bay area are more atrocious than malaysia. so many cracks and potholes due to budget shortfall in repairs yet we produce some of the top competitive cyclists for tour de california. sinkie tdf wannabes just want their cake and eat it too. there’s never gonna be a tour de sg, but a tour de malaysia, may be.
What excuse? Why should I bother to bring my passport for a ride? Singapore is my home too, it does not belong solely to drivers, even though I’m one as well.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What excuse? Why should I bother to bring my passport for a ride? Singapore is my home too, it does not belong solely to drivers, even though I’m one as well.
if you claim “competitive” cycling in ml, i say fine. if you claim “recreational” cycling in sg, i say fine. but if you argue you wish to impose your “competitive” cycling in sg on busy sg roads with surge in vehicles for ride sharing, online deliveries and gig economy, i will say die, get run over, and nobody sympathize. you ask for it. it’s common sense. even militant libtard cyclists in the bicycle coalition in sf have better and more common sense than that. i like to see more of your kind getting crushed by 18 wheelers along west coast roads. that section from tuas to pasir panjang is notorious for non stop back and forth of heavy rigs.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you claim “competitive” cycling in ml, i say fine. if you claim “recreational” cycling in sg, i say fine. but if you argue you wish to impose your “competitive” cycling in sg on busy sg roads with surge in vehicles for ride sharing, online deliveries and gig economy, i will say die, get run over, and nobody sympathize. you ask for it. it’s common sense. even militant libtard cyclists in the bicycle coalition in sf have better and more common sense than that. i like to see more of your kind getting crushed by 18 wheelers along west coast roads. that section from tuas to pasir panjang is notorious for non stop back and forth of heavy rigs.
The sector you stated is part of the regular clockwise round island route. You’ve probably been away too long. It is much safer to ride in Singapore than Malaysia. Singaporeans whine a lot, but the majority stop short of running down a cyclist deliberately. Malaysians are generally welcoming, but if you meet the wrong guy he runs you down and you have no clue who that is. As I said, it is silly and pointless to cycle in heavy traffic. We are already compromising by waking up at 4am to avoid the heavy traffic.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sector you stated is part of the regular clockwise round island route. You’ve probably been away too long. It is much safer to ride in Singapore than Malaysia. Singaporeans whine a lot, but the majority stop short of running down a cyclist deliberately. Malaysians are generally welcoming, but if you meet the wrong guy he runs you down and you have no clue who that is. As I said, it is silly and pointless to cycle in heavy traffic. We are already compromising by waking up at 4am to avoid the heavy traffic.
and heavy traffic is only going to pick up earlier than 4am with ml opening border eventually for commercial trucking to flow unmitigated after the pandamic. it’s not going to get better. it’s only going to get worse. i wake up at 4am to get ready to drive from siglap to warehouse in jurong port to receive container trucks by 5am. the truck drivers arrive early after midnight and sleep in their trucks by the warehouse until 5am. those are not sinkie drivers. they are ml drivers. and they will crush sinkie cyclists if you jokers are in their way.