• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why PAP will win the next election with landslide

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Serangon Garden voted against the PAP? That's strange, these people should be the least likely to do so since they benefited a lot under the PAP system.

For the coming election, PAP will still win (my prediction 62.99%) due to the fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
cause they give strong signal that if you vote against them , you will find 100 thousand blangah workers as your immediate neighbour so that your daugthers will be molested and you will have to wear clothe peg on your nose permanently in your own home.

i'd safely say most of the common folks wouldn't understand the difference between any political party and a government at any point in time :biggrin:

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as more opposition are seated in parliament, then the screwball nonsense from MIW can then be lifted with more ease. While, newer profiteering motions can be challenged & scrapped.

Hate to disappoint U dude. Even wif 2+1 Oppo in Parl b4 2006 GE, LTK oredy sometime contradict CST, n Steve Chia sometime oso propose diff fr CST (both in SDA that time).

I predict if there R more Oppo in Parl, the evil PAP only need fold their arms n watch the Oppo kill 'em self.

But there R indeed true blue Oppo wif heart. But trust me, they R the x cepxion than the rule.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the coming election, PAP will win by 62.99% (a little below 66%) due to the fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will still win the majority and form the next government even when LKY is not around.
the opposition is simply too scatter and thin with so many parties.
and there are fewer single wards to go round.
maybe the opposition should take a gamble and put their best candidates in a single GRC.
the oppostion should see which GRC is more friendly to them and start doing their groundwork.
who know,with a GRC in the bag,the future election will be a different ball game...thatz if the oppostion can win one.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with u.

All opposition must put aside their differences to fight the evil LKY and his regimes.

Once the devil LKY toppled, opposition can clear their differences among themselves in professional manner.

If opposition and Singaporean ONE UNITED, LKY and his regimes will be shaken and probably run road.

If LKY uses military capability against commoners to control/hold his power, then it is time for male singaporean to use any means (or based on our previous military training) such as M16, grenade, GPMG to deactivate/terminate LKY and his loyalists.

I am prepare for the worst even if I have to trade my life for Singapore future generation.

If LKY uses the military, who the fuck will he send against the Singaporeans; the NS men?! Will you turn up to your reservist unit just to kill your family
?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the coming election, PAP will win by 62.99% (a little below 66%) due to the primary fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this coming election, PAP will win by 62.99% (a little below 66%) due to the obvious fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
landslide victory for ruling party? maybe, maybe not la. sekali oldman go report last parade at basement 18, then ruling party members internal revolt remove dragonboy. then opposition all relak 1 corner enjoy the good show.

politic in sg is like WWE, the father build empire wanna handover to son, then son keh-kiang wanna do things his own way, then everyday got alot of drama.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
landslide victory for ruling party? maybe, maybe not la. sekali oldman go report last parade at basement 18, then ruling party members internal revolt remove dragonboy. then opposition all relak 1 corner enjoy the good show.

politic in sg is like WWE, the father build empire wanna handover to son, then son keh-kiang wanna do things his own way, then everyday got alot of drama.

Anyway.... for this coming election, PAP will win by 62.99% (a little below 66%) due to the obvious fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!:eek: