• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Orang Asli have less rights than bumiputeras..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most yellow skin ancestor is from han chinese and of course japan has its own indigenous peo like the jomon but during the yayoyi period, the chinese and korean move from china to japan and mix with the jomon . Korean needless to say but they have some mongol blood and that is why they are taller with smaller eyes. Mongols has ruled china during yuan dynasty so the mongols and han chinese have already intermarried. Vietnam is part of china for around 1200 years so that is why there are some Vietnamese look like chinese.
I don't disagree with your technical assessment of gene flows. It is as accurate as history and genetic mapping can provide. :thumbsup:

just pointing out that a majority of those races you mentioned will disagree with you about same race. :frown:

meaning... people will always look for a reason to fight with another people over "race". just trying to be of service. :notworthy:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. U are so fascinated with chinese history and chinese gals but yet racist towards chinese guys, typical ah neh and m&ds.

actually his problem is quite simple yet quite melancholy. he is super hot for chinese girls but no luck with them in general in a long-term sustainable relationship. Hence his love/hate problem. The answer is simple for him. There are so many chinese girls out there sure got one will like him. He should go and find one and stop being so unhappy.

This problem also exists with other haters. for malay it is not so much the girls, but more "no give face". it is an unfortunate distinction of how closely related they are to chinese that they are also as obssessed with face as the Chinese are. Also the fact that they are not as obssessed with chinese girls as ah nehs are is a pointer to genetic similarity. You will not likely find as attractive someone who looks identical to you. Humans are attracted to differing features to a certain extent. This is because we are hard wired to seek genetic variability in our gene pool.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't disagree with your technical assessment of gene flows. It is as accurate as history and genetic mapping can provide. :thumbsup:

just pointing out that a majority of those races you mentioned will disagree with you about same race. :frown:

meaning... people will always look for a reason to fight with another people over "race". just trying to be of service. :notworthy:

I just say ancestor and i never mention that they all are chinese race. My japs colleague also admitted that japs was pretty much influenced from china in the past. Of course yellow skin mix yellow skin, the eir will still be yellow. If shit skin mix with yellow, 100% black! That confirmed is not chinese!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually his problem is quite simple yet quite melancholy. he is super hot for chinese girls but no luck with them in general in a long-term sustainable relationship. Hence his love/hate problem. The answer is simple for him. There are so many chinese girls out there sure got one will like him. He should go and find one and stop being so unhappy.

This problem also exists with other haters. for malay it is not so much the girls, but more "no give face". it is an unfortunate distinction of how closely related they are to chinese that they are also as obssessed with face as the Chinese are. Also the fact that they are not as obssessed with chinese girls as ah nehs are is a pointer to genetic similarity. You will not likely find as attractive someone who looks identical to you. Humans are attracted to differing features to a certain extent. This is because we are hard wired to seek genetic variability in our gene pool.

Who say. My m&ds always go on the street and stare at chio chinese gals keep ask me to look at those chio chinese gals on the street as their own m&d skin gal wear hijab and nobody is looking m&d gals at all.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say. My m&ds always go on the street and stare at chio chinese gals keep ask me to look at those chio chinese gals on the street as their own m&d skin gal wear hijab and nobody is looking m&d gals at all.
Girls should not dress like a whore on the streets.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2020-01-19-20-47-56-956_com.android.chrome.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls should not dress like a whore on the streets.

Fuck u! m&ds gals got hijab or no hijab still ugly. m&d skin. The issues is that here all non chinese keep staring at chinese chio bu. m&ds and ah neh lust chinese chio bu but racist towards chinese guys.

ah neh gals also wear revealing but nobody staring at them. Your ah neh gals is the most safe as nobody would molest her and only her own ah neh peo will including bangal!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
During yuan dynasty, chinese were third class citizens.
At the very top are the mongols.
Second were muslims from land captured in the middle east brought in to adminsiter the state and finances.
So han chinese also have arab, persian, afghan and turkish blood.

mongols never ruled middle eastern region long

beaten back handsomely

good example is battle of ayn jalut

and many more

it's like some pirates taking over some port temporarily

won't last, didn't last

nomadic lifestyle can't win over sedentary civilizations with loooong history

Muslims been in tiongkok since the earliest days 7th century christian era i think

in canton got grave of many arab muslims from that era

incl Prophet's uncle, i believe

it's jewish commie ideology that's alien to tiongkok

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pregnant chinese are not allowed to enter US. Ans, Dunno wtf u talking. So what if true?

Out if 600 births in Saipan, a US territory, 575 are by chinese mothers. Ans, Pinoy is related to m&ds and bangla is related to ah neh. Thai is related to dai peo china minorities.

Thousands of mainland chinese give birth in hong kong hoping their kids will get a better life. Ans, That was long ago during 20th century when china is lousy only during 20th century. Now it is reversed.

u moron

chinks are not allowed to enter yankistan so they can't abuse 'birth tourism' for fast tracking their children's sh*ttyzenship in yankieland

in saipan, out of 600, 575 were births by tiongkok mothers coz they want their children to be yankees rather than tiongs. nuff said. who mentioned pinoy bangala ah neh or malay?

no it's not reversed. still millions of tiongs in xianggang. never ever heard read or seen hongkies migrating to tiongkok for 'birth tourism'. hongkies rather migrate to ang moh counries and look down on tiongs much like taiwanese do, and dissociate with tiongs = proof that chinks slit eyed races are an inferior breed.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then u know that we dont wan any muslim terrorist to give troubles. Btw, your m&ds birth rate is always high and is cause higher rate of crime and tat is why we need to get non m&ds to come here. U can go xingjiang there if u want.

Hell no. m&ds has no fucking chink blood! See the difference in colour and IQ. Peranakan chinese then maybe has some blood inside but of course those who is Buddhism or as long is not muslim are the richer and smarter class. Anyway, most pernakan is non muslim.

Korean and japs hell no. Again skin colour and iq difference. Your m&ds colour is more to ah neh. Ah neh and m&ds interracial sex is the highest in the world. Ah neh married to m&ds turn become islam and their race change to m&ds so this cause confusions. Even my m&ds frien grandpa is ah neh. Dr m also has ah neh blood and halimah also has ah neh blood.

Thai and viet. This maybe have some relation as colour and iq some same, stupid and dark. But m&ds has high concentration of ah neh, arab and clone version of pinoy. My conclusion is that m&ds come from pinoy. The two difference is just religion. But of course, catholic is much better!

thumb_dey-call-me-wong-sum-ting-wong-china-man-jokes-50214926.png

ur conclusion mean nothing

like that i can say inferior chinks were offsprings of red indians

red indians that got decimated by ang mohs

enslaved beaten raped fucked colonized ruled civilized a bit but reverted back to original state

thats why chinks only know how to copy, paste, copy and paste again & again

no originality no inventiveness no creativity no out of the box thinking

lousy loser chinks chickened out against a smaller country packed with ah nehs in doklam in 2017

:roflmao:

never has such shame fallen any other nation community country or entity

save for stinking pig trotter sucking alcohol binge drinking monkey brain slurping horse penis eating harlots of peking and dongguang

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
u moron

chinks are not allowed to enter yankistan so they can't abuse 'birth tourism' for fast tracking their children's sh*ttyzenship in yankieland

in saipan, out of 600, 575 were births by tiongkok mothers coz they want their children to be yankees rather than tiongs. nuff said. who mentioned pinoy bangala ah neh or malay?

no it's not reversed. still millions of tiongs in xianggang. never ever heard read or seen hongkies migrating to tiongkok for 'birth tourism'. hongkies rather migrate to ang moh counries and look down on tiongs much like taiwanese do, and dissociate with tiongs = proof that chinks slit eyed races are an inferior breed.

1579534782674.png

Welcome to muslim land!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumb_dey-call-me-wong-sum-ting-wong-china-man-jokes-50214926.png

ur conclusion mean nothing

like that i can say inferior chinks were offsprings of red indians

red indians that got decimated by ang mohs

enslaved beaten raped fucked colonized ruled civilized a bit but reverted back to original state

thats why chinks only know how to copy, paste, copy and paste again & again

no originality no inventiveness no creativity no out of the box thinking

lousy loser chinks chickened out against a smaller country packed with ah nehs in doklam in 2017

:roflmao:

never has such shame fallen any other nation community country or entity

save for stinking pig trotter sucking alcohol binge drinking monkey brain slurping horse penis eating harlots of peking and dongguang

Lol! How can chinese related to red indians!

https://xhamster2.com/videos/malay-wife-fucking-with-indian-man-11695378

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://xhamster2.com/videos/malaysian-indian-fuck-malay-sarah-12322534

There is so many malay gals kena fuck by ah neh! U still say chinese has red Indian blood???

This shows that most m&ds heir has ah neh blood. More than half of the m&ds gals has exp being fucked by ah neh! Should have come up a survey and statistic and it will shows more than half of m&ds gals has been fucked ah neh as long the m&ds gals are being honest with their answers.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 70377

View attachment 70379

View attachment 70378

Ang mo hero! Cant find the shooting video anymore. He was playing counterstrike and being counter terrorist!

u mean this?

WTC-Wreckage-exterior_shell_of_south_tower.jpg

said to be ang moh inside job. orchestrated by jews

wai yu hai ding ?

why u hiding behind ur ang moh masters?

ur chinks got BBQ by japs mongols manchus ang mohs, 8 nation alliance got colonized got sent to malaya as coolies prostitutes harlots rickshawpullers stevedores and opium addicts

forgot that?

same as ah nehs?

ah nehs even worse

coz got ruled by muslims for 1000 years first

then got ruled by brits for 200 years

then got ruled by french portuguese dutch and God knows who else

then got a fake country united by brits and gifted to them while ang moh brits divided and split middle east north african region into artificial fake statelets when throughout more than previous 1300 years the region lived as one or few big mega-states united under one khilafah or a few mega kingdoms

that way more stable coz more powerful more influential states are formed

GMJ0l2P.png

u never seen this?

why u glutton for punishment?

sum ting wong wif yu?

63Upadq.jpg