• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no decent news on AMK GRC?

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time voter here...am in the YCK SMC region and for obvious reasons, it is now subsumed under AMK GRC..

who will be contesting AMK GRC?? read on the news it may be Reform Party..

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ST media and all newspaper all covered up AMK story leh. heard that in AMK all heated up and ready to overrun the MIW when election

First time voter here...am in the YCK SMC region and for obvious reasons, it is now subsumed under AMK GRC..

who will be contesting AMK GRC?? read on the news it may be Reform Party..

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackie.jpg

Why nothing indecent from the bitch Lee Bee Wah's cheebye mouth? Gag order is it?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
our 1 sided local media will not release news of anything that spells danger for dragonboy, untill the time is right, or when the news is watered down. for now, can slowly wait till nomination day when they declare who's clashing with who.

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMK GRC too big ... Even PAP also cannot finish covering :biggrin:

hahah yeah man...its really HUGE!

the ST media and all newspaper all covered up AMK story leh. heard that in AMK all heated up and ready to overrun the MIW when election

where ya heard from? i also think it is covered up...however, i haven't seen any of them walking around...can't wait for nomination day!

Now the news is SPP/RP combined team :biggrin:

icic....i dun really have gd impression of RP....but then again....see hw they campaign..

our 1 sided local media will not release news of anything that spells danger for dragonboy, untill the time is right, or when the news is watered down. for now, can slowly wait till nomination day when they declare who's clashing with who.

that makes sense...i just have to slowly waiiit!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must ask PM LHL will the water bill/price increase after election in next 5 year . Since the 1st water contract with Malaysia end this year.
If increase by how many %. Opposition must ask this questions. Because all will be affected especially poor .