• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no armpit hair?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
hqdefault.jpg

9ec2cd77279508343eb9da716319ed8d.jpg

Su+wei+Hsieh+2013+Australian+Open+Day+4+CO4oQ3-yftGl.jpg

Hobart+International+Day+4+CbOEakn4RnIx.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her face CMI. But her body is slender and healthy. Got any nudes of her?

Asian women with that kind of face are highly sought after by ang mohs for their 'exotic Oriental looks'. :biggrin:

If you are an Asian woman who looks like that and craves for a white cock, you're in luck. Trust me. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ok welcome ccb Malaysian dog.
You are so aggressive. I think I am starting to get intimidated.

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has already admitted them to be hers. Because she was upset I posted that photo.
Bastards are like that lah open ccb mouth to insinuate insults anything from whores to nipples using my info and story and then when you ask them or comment only you are guilty or you admit. This kind of bastard logic cannot pass court standard to deny defamation of me and that’s why these coward bullies are hiding behind .