• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why @mysclepower thinks it’s okay for women to be proud to sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche while it’s not okay to be proud of doing good deeds?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because one is what @musclepower his Cantonese family women did sell nude sell cb while the other thing doing good deed is an alien concept to him that so shamelessly say loud loud doing evil insulting hokkien virgin as chicken is called doing good deed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because one is what @musclepower his Cantonese family women did sell nude sell cb while the other thing doing good deed is an alien concept to him that so shamelessly say loud loud doing evil insulting hokkien virgin as chicken is called doing good deed.
Evil ingrate thief robber murderer that kind that will steal rob murder and of course smear good people that helped him and his kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGT. His evil post calling doing evil to me insulting me a virgin as chicken as doing good deed woh.

Post in thread '言行不一的真小人@musclepower'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/言行不一的真小人-musclepower.351333/post-3901881
So 恩将仇报 murder stealing robbery smearing all called doing good deed by Cantonese indeed from my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that i fight kt latha to hire sinkie to my Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell damaged my house to steal and rob from me buy it cheap to my current neighbor Hongkie Cantonese benefiting from my good deeds fighting developer. 恩将仇报的狗就是这样!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and such people @musclepower that has no morals like to 道德绑架and beat up others doing good deeds as if do evil while dogs and bitches can do evil and be proud and sell nude sell cb buy Porsche and be proud!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 恩将仇报的狗 say Do good deeds cannot be proud while his Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb buy Porsche can be proud!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 恩将仇报的狗 say Do good deeds cannot be proud while his Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb buy Porsche can be proud!
And because do good deeds is alien concept to Cantonese bully dog @musclepower so other people do good deeds is beaten up and must be fake! Just like his Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb so hokkien cannot be virgin must be fake! Viciously bully me while dare not swear if not fake he die a violent death and 18 generations be whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are always accusing me what you are yourself steal mother 棺材本. Of course you Cantonese bully dog won’t dare to swear if I didn’t steal a cent and am a virgin and did all the good deeds I said I did you die a violent a violent death and your cheap Cantonese family women 18 generations whore. Pui your Cantonese phua cb open leg gave birth no teach.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
clearing clogged pipes for free is also considered a good deed.
Pui you Hakka bully dog son of phua cb twist everything to sex. Is fighting Japanese a good deed or not? @musclepower this kind of evil ingrate will say is not a good deed because you benefit peace from it. Then why he and his ancestors don’t do? Because peace is for others to fight for them while they lazy and idle and then say other people no do good deeds! Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pui you Hakka bully dog son of phua cb twist everything to sex. Is fighting Japanese a good deed or not? @musclepower this kind of evil ingrate will say is not a good deed because you benefit peace from it. Then why he and his ancestors don’t do? Because peace is for others to fight for them while they lazy and idle and then say other people no do good deeds! Pui!
me talking handyman plumbing you twist it to sex lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
now u know y she always like to ... up up up the uncles here.. :geek:
You act innocent liar criminal bully dog that insult virgin as slut whore mistress dare not swear know you are telling lies and dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up.... dun know who's the unlucky one?
0014bface_m-3611400861.jpg

:geek: