• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
寧願做狗 不做雞
做雞也不 做衰雞
一天到晚 想做雞
詛咒別人 陪做雞
Repeat repeat lies is you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant that dare not swear. Not me. Cantonese bully dog dare not swear means only one thing. You are evil coward liar criminal bully son of prostitute viciously bullying me while you dare not swear. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
發誓別再 老想雞
上班可到 肯德基
洗心革面 賣炸雞
從此告別 做衰雞

Can be considered my good deed to help people to turn over a new leaf. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
發誓別再 老想雞
上班可到 肯德基
洗心革面 賣炸雞
從此告別 做衰雞

Can be considered my good deed to help people to turn over a new leaf. :biggrin:
Do evil insult virgin as chicken while dare not swear is called do good deed is your kind of thief robber murderer evil ingrate concept of good deed indeed. No wonder no good deed in life only steal smear rob and murder. Chicken is your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women no matter how you repeat lies will not change this fact can’t find any hokkien sell nude sell cb while plenty of famous Cantonese sell nude sell cb sell fart like your chicken family women. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
boh bei chow... gansiokbin kena eaten alive !! :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek suck cock of your fellow LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY lazy and idle Cantonese bully dog son of phua cb slut whore mistress @musclepower that dare not swear if I am virgin and not slut whore mistress ETC you die a violent death and your cheap Hakka Cantonese family women 18 generations whore. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本

消耗殆盡 棺材本
消費老媽 不傷本
兔死狗烹 照劇本
繼承財產 賺夠本

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本

消耗殆盡 棺材本
消費老媽 不傷本
兔死狗烹 照劇本
繼承財產 賺夠本
謊言工廠 aka liar factory and chicken is obviously you Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute that keep churning lies to accuse me while you Cantonese liar criminal bully dog dare not swear if I am a virgin and never whore let alone 从良 and did all the good deeds I said I did and never steal a cent from my mother 棺材本 ETC you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Look at your smelly non conscience dog mouth. Tell lies to harm people like your Cantonese right. Sibei sia suay human no wonder never do any good deeds in life. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本

消耗殆盡 棺材本
消費老媽 不傷本
兔死狗烹 照劇本
繼承財產 賺夠本
Btw Cantonese bull dog son of prostitute don’t anyhow say my mother money is all joint account with her son ie will all go to her son and not me. Everything I do is charity that I give and know I get zero in return unlike you do everything for inheritance and accuse me what you are yourself hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw Cantonese bull dog son of prostitute don’t anyhow say my mother money is all joint account with her son ie will all go to her son and not me. Everything I do is charity that I give and know I get zero in return unlike you do everything for inheritance and accuse me what you are yourself hahaha
Now everyone should know how great and charitable daughter I am unlike sia suay Cantonese bully dog @musclepower mother take care of his son for him and he didn’t even bring her for a tour while I am the complete opposite get nothing give a lot hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should know how great and charitable daughter I am unlike sia suay Cantonese bully dog @musclepower mother take care of his son for him and he didn’t even bring her for a tour while I am the complete opposite get nothing give a lot hahahaha
Hahaha @musclepower evil lies Kena busted make smiley can win? You Cantonese bully dog dare to swear what you said on me steal my mother 棺材本 you die a violent death and 18 generations whore? Of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who else here is as good as me? It’s not easy you know to be such superior people that give give give and take zero okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I know at 15 years old that I have to send myself to university and take care of myself so every cent and every tour I gave since age 21 is all given with the knowledge that I get zero in return. Any more lies to churn @musclepower l? you evil ingrate dog are not my league. The more lies your liar factory churn, the more superior I am indeed. Nothing to hide when all I said are truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 重男轻女你没听说过? 样样我都得靠自己。不像你伸手就有钱!哈哈哈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 重男轻女你没听说过? 样样我都得靠自己。不像你伸手就有钱!哈哈哈
Some people is like that ownself cheap think other people are as cheap as themselves. Steal my mother 棺材本? tsk tsk tsk so cheap so evil Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute @musclepower your cheap kind of family women will do that. Hokkien women 样样靠自己!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my whole life my mother has NEVER cooked a single meal for me - and I mean me - alone. Only I and my ex husband took her for meals on weekends. Great or not @musclepower?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my whole life my mother has NEVER cooked a single meal for me - and I mean me - alone. Only I and my ex husband took her for meals on weekends. Great or not @musclepower?
Am I kind, good and charitable or not? Any more lies that you @musclepower want to churn on me? You liar factory Cantonese bully dog sia suay can’t match me superior people 滚一边去。呸!