• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHy must they shout my name and number when I vote???

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how come my side only shout out the voting slip no...never call out my name leh

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
that time in 2001, i also got a shock when they shout my name ... so this time round, i expected it ... i feel so proud when they announced my arrival, bcos i waited 5 yrs & D-Day has arrived ...

the polling booth looked like its going to collapse like that ... do u use your own pen or the pen provided by them ?

with trembling hands, i opened the slip & looked at the test question - question was - today is sunny day or thunderstorm ?

here in jurong, the sun has been shining brightly since this early morning of 7th may ... no rain, no wind, no thunder ... normally around late afternoon, the sky will start to darken, clouds gather, and rain will fall sometimes with thunder & lightning, but not today ...

so i crossed the pic of the bright red sun ...

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they just sit next to each other?

My friend very wanted to vote for opposition, but when they shouted he got scared and changed his mind.

haha!

unbelievable. ya, voters need to be educated that their vote is safe but that apart, his cowardice is pitiful yet funny

Jchen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just outside the polling station, saw my soon-to-be-ex-MP, sitting in his Merces with a driver some more. So rich. He is on board of directors of many govt companies. Lucky i was wearing orange shirt, otherwise he may come over to chat. LOL.