• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why malaysian chinese people so pro ccp china?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
or am i mistaken because i happen to know only those pro ccp.china malaysian Chinese?

si.mi lanjiao 祖国 here 祖国 there. knn lah, go back to your 祖国 lah. 祖蓝叫!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every right minded chinese are currently proud of their motherland.no more a backwater. Its a superpower.
In the old days, "go back to china" was denigrating. But not anymore.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
These 中华懒觉thought motherland TiongCock will come and rescue them when they are thumbed down by the bumis.
i got one fren even more 天真。he tells me if china was strong and powerful like now during the 1998 anti chinese jarkata riots, china would have come to their rescue. hahahaha

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i got one fren even more 天真。he tells me if china was strong and powerful like now during the 1998 anti chinese jarkata riots, china would have come to their rescue. hahahaha
so he continue say now since ccp china is strong now, the indo chinese now no scared. hahahaha

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
why malaysian chinese people so pro ccp china?

Worse, the ungrateful bastards love to discriminate against bumiputeras when they come here to work!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China did come and rescue during suharto's coup and anti communist drive. Millions were killed. Hundreds of thousands if not millions boarded China ships back to China.
They even have Chinese indonesian communities in guandong and guanzhou.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hv seen Malaysian work in US mnc in sg ,they very pro ccp,lol,cb they still din know who pay their salary ,jiuhu kia damn cb

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
or am i mistaken because i happen to know only those pro ccp.china malaysian Chinese?

si.mi lanjiao 祖国 here 祖国 there. knn lah, go back to your 祖国 lah. 祖蓝叫!

Because the jiuhu chinks face a lot of institutionalised discrimination against them by muud moslems, who constantly tell them that non moslems are not real citizens of jiuhu, just guests who hold jiuhu passports.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the jiuhu chinks face a lot of institutionalised discrimination against them by muud moslems, who constantly tell them that non moslems are not real citizens of jiuhu, just guests who hold jiuhu passports.
Nonsense

They love malays