• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Singapore 9th expensive city but our salaries so low . What is wrong ?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Updated UBS study:

However, the citizens of all the cities which are more expensive than Singapore have higher wages and domestic purchasing power.

I think this statement got problem. If the city is more expensive, then of course their wage should be higher than sinkies.

The problem or issue comes only if lower ranked cities have higher wage than sinkieland.

Let me simplify.
()Singapore is at highest for COST OF LIVING–just below London at 11th in the world.

()But compare that with SINGAPORE WAGE LEVEL–Singapore is at 48 just below Moscow and above Istanbul.

Singapore’s PURCHASING POWER–We are somewhere in 55–even below Kuala Lumpur.

This is the kind of statement which is coherent and intelligent. Less expensive city have bigger pay and higher purchasing powers means the gahmen has done a fuck job.

That UBS "analysis" is poor compared to our fellow forumer.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dog will tell you : expensive doesn't mean unaffordable.

That is why we must compare expensive (costs) against wage and purchasing power. We are not saying it is not affordable, we are saying it is not equitable!

Remember the 5 stars in Singapore flag? Affordable is not one of them. Equality is!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why we must compare expensive (costs) against wage and purchasing power. We are not saying it is not affordable, we are saying it is not equitable!

Remember the 5 stars in singapore flag? Affordable is not one of them. Equality is!

^ ^

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this statement got problem. If the city is more expensive, then of course their wage should be higher than sinkies.

The problem or issue comes only if lower ranked cities have higher wage than sinkieland.

This is the kind of statement which is coherent and intelligent. Less expensive city have bigger pay and higher purchasing powers means the gahmen has done a fuck job.

That UBS "analysis" is poor compared to our fellow forumer.

To keep it's top dollar salary . Singapore ruling party must continue to prove that it capble to rule a slave trading company .

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap dog will tell you : expensive doesn't mean unaffordable.

U freaking idiot

Expensive doesn't mean unaffordable

At the same time Cheap doesn't mean affordable

Cost of something is relative to location and wages.

Expensive + low wages = unaffordable.

Cheap + even lower wages = unaffordable

Things are relative. You cannot compare apples with oranges. e.g. You cannot comparing the cost of housing/groceries in SG to MY without comparing the relative cost to wage is stupid :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U freaking idiot

Things are relative. You cannot compare apples with oranges. e.g. You cannot comparing the cost of housing/groceries in SG to MY without comparing the relative cost to wage is stupid :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Very good "Me man of the world"view.

No wonder yr big boss LKY takes it upon himself to look after 7,000,000,000,000.00 people living on this earth.Even only about 3,000,000 in reality could call him BIG BOSS!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
U freaking idiot

fuck you pap dog. :oIo::oIo: KNNBCCB :oIo:

is something is cheap n still unaffordable like what you dumb idiot say, then how can it even be classified as 'cheap' in the 1st place. fuck you stupid idiot!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop using your freaking clone to support your own opinion. I made a simple point

Expensive not = unaffordable and vice versa

You need to take into account on relative cost of living.

I am no PAP dog

Please point out any point in any post I have ever made that I categorically state that SG is cheap and affordable. Those were words you shoved down my throat, not something I said :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

There is a difference between stating a fact and supporting something :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangladeshi Amin Khan emptying the rubbish chutes earns 45,000 Taka a month - more than 90 per cent of their countrymen. Indon maid Wati 2 million Rupiah salary is more than a teacher's salary in her own country. Salary so low?

LOW
Thia Kiang MP allowance of $18,000 per month is many times more than Philippines 60,000 pesos salary. So "Low" is not low.

Text book replies expected from PAP IB. Good doggy! Woof! :biggrin:

The same when sinkieland is flooded. No problem! Just post a youtube video of China, Pakistan, Malaysia etc.. with the same problem.

Crowded MRT? No problem! Just post a youtube video of Japan, China, Hong Hong, UK etc.. with the same problem.

:biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Text book replies expected from PAP IB. Good doggy! Woof! :biggrin:

The same when sinkieland is flooded. No problem! Just post a youtube video of China, Pakistan, Malaysia etc.. with the same problem.

Crowded MRT? No problem! Just post a youtube video of Japan, China, Hong Hong, UK etc.. with the same problem.

:biggrin:
If this dog uses Japan as comparision,I am happy.

But he always restricts himsef to Bangladesh,Sudan,Somali,Myanmar,Pakistan,all no name countires,and that is the poroblem

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop using your freaking clone to support your own opinion. I made a simple point

Expensive not = unaffordable and vice versa

You need to take into account on relative cost of living.

I am no PAP dog

Please point out any point in any post I have ever made that I categorically state that SG is cheap and affordable. Those were words you shoved down my throat, not something I said :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

There is a difference between stating a fact and supporting something :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

you cannot hide the fact that YOU are a PAP dog. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you cannot hide the fact that YOU are a PAP dog. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

All you've been doing is never once being able to show your justification of your accusation that I am PAP supporter and support it with concrete proof so U end up just ranting like a mad dog and shoving bullshit up my ass and hope it sticks. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I am not a PAP supporter. True there are a lot of policies from them that I agree with. At the same time there are others that I don't. Just becoz I agree with something someone says doesn't mean I support them :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

No one person can be wrong all the time and definitely no one can be right all the freaking time :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you pap dog. KNNBCCB

is something is cheap n still unaffordable like what you dumb idiot say, then how can it even be classified as 'cheap' in the 1st place. fuck you stupid idiot!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you've been doing is never once being able to show your justification of your accusation that I am PAP supporter and support it with concrete proof so U end up just ranting like a mad dog and shoving bullshit up my ass and hope it sticks. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I am not a PAP supporter. True there are a lot of policies from them that I agree with. At the same time there are others that I don't. Just becoz I agree with something someone says doesn't mean I support them :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

No one person can be wrong all the time and definitely no one can be right all the freaking time :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
Although I am not too sure whether you are indeed PAP,but I am very sure that you have strong PAP mentality.

U must be doing very well,that I hv no doubt.

Good for u,also it is great that u still spend time here to propagate PAP theories,that is why many forumers like me very surprised,normally these group would be smelling roses some where,why bother to be here,the objective here is to analyese why PAP mentality,though ok,presently , is no good in the long run.

Thank you for yr contributions anyway.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am not too sure whether you are indeed PAP,but I am very sure that you have strong PAP mentality.

U must be doing very well,that I hv no doubt.

Good for u,also it is great that u still spend time here to propagate PAP theories,that is why many forumers like me very surprised,normally these group would be smelling roses some where,why bother to be here,the objective here is to analyese why PAP mentality,though ok,presently , is no good in the long run.

Thank you for yr contributions anyway.

charlatan pap dog doing well:confused: in his dreams maybe.

he needs to come and to post pap propagenda because he gets paid 5 cents for every post. thats why after soemtimes, you can see his posts very similar to what he previously posted. cut and paste mah. pap dog wanna earn $ but still lazy. typical civil servant mentality.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
charlatan pap dog doing well:confused: in his dreams maybe.

he needs to come and to post pap propagenda because he gets paid 5 cents for every post. thats why after soemtimes, you can see his posts very similar to what he previously posted. cut and paste mah. pap dog wanna earn $ but still lazy. typical civil servant mentality.
五毛党!!!

I think he is not!but billions 党,he can be

fenqing (愤青), he is definitely not!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really wonder if Char_Azn really read the posts. It is very clear, based on facts, that Singapore has London's "Cost of Living", Russian Wages and Malaysian level of Purchasing Power. And he says that cost is relative...

Typically, I would like to say that if want to argue, please argue on facts, not emotions or "I think..."

Alfrescian
Loyal
pompous is what? Your England very power but your brains? Check section 32 - person of unsound mind.

Pompous means proud and arrogant.

It seems pretty obvious that you are covering up your inferior intellect by questioning the soundness of my mind. Just because you don't understand someone doesn't mean he's crazy. Is that too much for you to comprehend? :biggrin: