• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Indians like to wear all black when they are already so dark?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia xuay evil coward Malaysian dog son of whore are you saying you are not Indian. Oh so you are brown filthy shit insulting me yellow slut. Or don’t tell me you are stupid Malaysian Chinese dog son of slut insulting me yellow slut? Xia suay malaysian son of whore through and through indeed.

You are a yellow slut coated with shit.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In just 15 years koreans upgraded their quality to world standard.

GE manufactured first electric refrigerator.
Electrolux and Hoover are good quality too but not popular.

Now, popular brands are Samsung, & LG.

A very good and reliable brand should
be Mitsubishi.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a japanese toshiba for more than 10 years and still going strong.
GE sold its sppliance to haier in 2016 with rights to the name. They cannot compete on price or margins are just not good enough. The are now stuck selling turbines for jets snd power plants.at one time, the biggest company in the world. Under jack welch.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got a japanese toshiba for more than 10 years and still going strong.
GE sold its sppliance to haier in 2016 with rights to the name. They cannot compete on price or margins are just not good enough. The are now stuck selling turbines for jets snd power plants.at one time, the biggest company in the world. Under jack welch.
Hired too many Indians due to shareholders' pressures for cheaper faster betterer human shits. Now it's one of the worst stocks. obigood