• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Indians like to wear all black when they are already so dark?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes i recall a lot of times that a lot of drivers almost hit ah neh wearing black shirt at night! Black dont wear black unless got put a large visible infrared red dot!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hanar, those were work-horses.
had one with the handle like those of a one-armed bandit and the compressor was as loud as a jalopy and lasted almost 25 years :thumbsup:
Indeed they were well made. I think I gave mine away when I moved house. Bought a Maytag which lasted many years. All US made. These days, I buy Jap.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like deep purple.
Sometimes,
magenta, or violet.
like this?
1582656185980.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not how to surprise @ginfreely and fuck her.
Xia xuay evil coward Malaysian dog son of whore are you saying you are not Indian. Oh so you are brown filthy shit insulting me yellow slut. Or don’t tell me you are stupid Malaysian Chinese dog son of slut insulting me yellow slut? Xia suay malaysian son of whore through and through indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she is baiting me again in the other thread. Tagging my moniker and insulting me, trying to start a fight. I won't give her the satisfaction. Lim peh no mood for her.
Why are Malaysian bully dogs always so pretentious and act innocent telling lies that I tagged you when you are the one attacking me upping thread around me with chicken talk. You winner lah so smart so clever filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore.