• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why i predict Argentina will win!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because i don't cry for Argentina!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4oPWINVVEw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4oPWINVVEw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

D

Dodomeki

321722.png

Goal scorer

Thomas Muller 3'

Date of Birth: 13 September 1989
Height: 186 cm
Shirt number: 13
Position: Midfielder
Current club: Bayern Munich (GER)
International Caps: 6
International Goals: 3
First international: Germany - Argentina (3 March 2010)

D

Dodomeki

182206.png

Goal scorer

Miroslav Klose 68'

Date of Birth: 9 June 1978
Height: 182 cm
Shirt number: 11
Position: Forward
International Caps: 99
International Goals: 50
First international: Germany - Albania (24 March 2001)

D

Dodomeki

191178.png

Goal scorer

Arne Friedrich 74'

Date of Birth: 29 May 1979
Height: 185 cm
Shirt number: 3
Position: Defender
Current club: Hertha Berlin (GER)
International Caps: 76
International Goals: 0
First international: Bulgaria - Germany (21 August 2002)

D

Dodomeki

182206.png

Goal scorer

Miroslav Klose 89'

Date of Birth: 9 June 1978
Height: 182 cm
Shirt number: 11
Position: Forward
International Caps: 99
International Goals: 50
First international: Germany - Albania (24 March 2001)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am going to cry for argentina and maradona.
Siao ahh bro, he brought 6 strikers, midfield only Gutierrez, Maxi, Veron, Mascherano and 2 unexperienced midfielders, how to win? :p:p:p

Maradona deserves it. Great player, but rubbish coach :p:p:p

D

Dodomeki

Maradona turns to 'Will of God', not 'Hand of God'

capt.photo_1278100903927-1-0.jpg
<cite class="caption">

AFP/File – Diego Maradona, seen here in June, 2010 in Pretoria and famously attributed a controversial World Cup …
</cite>
<abbr title="2010-07-02T13:02:01-0700" class="timedate">
Fri Jul 2, 4:02 pm ET

</abbr>
CAPE TOWN (AFP) – Diego Maradona, who famously attributed a controversial World Cup goal to the "Hand of God", on Friday said it's the "Will of God" that will inspire Argentina to the final.

"In the end, it is about whether God wants us to be in the final, but I know that is what God wants," Maradona is quoted as saying by SID, an AFP subsidiary.

"This time we will not need the Hand of God, because it is the will of God." As a player, Maradona used his hand to score against England in Mexico in 1986 and described the incident as the "Hand of God".

On Saturday, Argentina face Germany in the quarter-finals and the Argentina coach believes 20-year-old Bayern Munich midfielder Thomas Mueller, who scored twice in the 4-1 hammering of England in the round of 16, holds the key for his opponents.

Mueller was virtually unknown outside of Germany when he made his debut in a 1-0 friendly defeat to Argentina in Munich in March and attended the post-match press conference as his country's great new hope alongside the Argentina coach.

Maradona joked he thought the ballboy had arrived and felt so slighted that he stormed off and refused to return until the German left the stage to him alone. But the Argentinian knows all about Mueller now.

"This boy is pretty fast and plays with lots of freedom," said Maradona. "If we had to run a marathon, Germany would win thanks to Mueller. "But in football it's not just about running. With the ball at our feet, we are better." Argentina's talisman Lionel Messi has been battling a cold in the build up to the match, but is expected to be fit.

The 23-year-old has yet to score at this World Cup, but Maradona wants to give the world footballer of the year every opportunity to play to his full potential.

"I want to give Lionel entire freedom so he has so much space to move," said Maradona.

"Players like Messi can't be put in a box, if you do that you take away their freshness and freedom. You have to just have to let them play."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can clearly see that there no organisation, coordination, no plan and no idea what to do. The prize you for pay for having a poor coach. Ghana had no great players but were well coached. Maradona is hopeless coach but a great player.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Argentina has been defeated now rather badly by Germany. 4-0. Its a pity. I would like to have Argentina qualify for the finals at least.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao ahh bro, he brought 6 strikers, midfield only Gutierrez, Maxi, Veron, Mascherano and 2 unexperienced midfielders, how to win? :p:p:p

Maradona deserves it. Great player, but rubbish coach :p:p:p

Diego Maradona was basically playing a 5-5 formation. He could confuse the lesser teams into out of sorts, but not the mechanically drilled Germans, who couldn't care less what's your formation, just play their game. The confusion backfired upon Argentina themselves.

D

Dodomeki

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_zFumIeK0E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_zFumIeK0E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
why i tulan argentina :

i cannot stand mascherano the dirty fucker player!! if he foul somebody, he will give a dirty CB smile. if some1 foul him, he will roll and roll on the ground machiam he kena run over by tank. watch him do it. he even does that for liverpool as well.:oIo::oIo:

good that argie are out liao. i wun be needing to see that dirty bastard lift the WC.:biggrin:

btw, what is maxi doing in the argie team?? what a waste of space.:biggrin: