• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I Choose To Remain Single

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
even sumiko tan wouldnt write an article like that ...

sumiko's columns are along these lines - i am already single, and this is how my life differs from those who are married ... etc etc ...

Anyone got Sumiko's cumtact no?

Would love to know her....:oIo:

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious why LWL is still single....and do you think it is her choice? First of all she is no beauty...secondly she is far too brainy for her own good...and lastly but most important disincentive...she is LKY's daughter....wah liao !! What did you expect her to say? " I was really horny to be fucked but no one dared take me on ?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people. The lives they lived. In a hot-house environment and always full of body guards and minders, and later on, no one but sycophants, they can only grow up arrogant with total absence of EQ. No wonder the brother is always nervous among foreign leaders, who grew from normal childhood, date and marry women they loved and not match made. Saw LWL before. She and her mother would do some quick shopping at Beethoven CD shop at Centrepoint. LWL isn't ugly. But both their eyes have the same unfocused stare, trying their best to avoid looking in the direction where people are. Thought she got some sense at last by eloping with an Indian doctor. Marriage was null and voided later. She is right in that sense. She never married. Just like local couples who had premarital sex and marry at ROM. But no wedding banquent and no tea ceremony is not considered marriage.