• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why i cant write more than 500 words in a post?

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange. There are no such restriction in other forums! Make me lose the whole damn stuff that I wrote! Angry!!!

Jane

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Strange. There are no such restriction in other forums! Make me lose the whole damn stuff that I wrote! Angry!!!

Jane

These measures are necessary to prevent spam bots. Once you're out of moderation, there are no restrictions whatsoever. You'll be able to post messages of almost unlimited length.

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
These measures are necessary to prevent spam bots. Once you're out of moderation, there are no restrictions whatsoever. You'll be able to post messages of almost unlimited length.

Ok. But at least you should warn the first time users, isnt it?

Jane

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one here have time to read 500 word long post unless its sex story complete with nude photos - since this is banned in this forum, no excuse to post 500 word post.

if you cannot convey your intention / meaning in less than 500 words, u cannot communicate effectively.

KKNBHCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody starts with the same restrictions to prevent spamming. Why can't you?

Just because you are a FT? A Foreign Trash? Pui!!