• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I cannot see my post and thread?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me too.. can't see my posting..

Take time for the postings to come out mah. But keep your fingers crossed and hope that it will not time out before they do so.

Must congratulate LeongSam once again for increased readership to the forum.

Last edited:

Never

Alfrescian
Loyal
video test

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ySrR2zYWcQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Testing Post

Psy clinches AMA prize for 'Gangnam Style'

Korea's pop sensation Psy was honored at the annual American Music Awards (AMA) for the massive cyber success of "Gangnam Style."

The 34-year-old, whose original name is Park Jae-sang, received the New Media Prize during the 40th AMA show held at the L.A. Nokia Theater, which aired live in the country at 8 p.m. Sunday (U.S. PST).

Psy has been gaining global attention with his song, "Gangnam Style," whose official music video currently has over 700 million views on YouTube.

The video is now the second most-viewed YouTube video of all time after Justin Bieber's "Baby."

He also is a nominee in a best music video category of the People's Choice Awards 2013, another annual American awards show, slated for Jan. 9. (Yonhap)

PROFILER

Alfrescian
Loyal
test test...darned!! Still under moderation after more than 15 and more posts??? Crazy lazy shit the moderation here is.