• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?"

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. I just want to share this experience I had last December. We were moving out of our HDB unit last December and about to hand the keys to the owner when the landlady told our agent, who was also there, that she won't return the deposit because the unit is not in the same condition as it was before.

What happened afterwards was surprising. When I offered to clean the dust, she said: "Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?"

I was shocked! I replied, "You should apologize because this is racial discriminatory remark and the unit has nothing to do with me being a Filipino. Do you know I can complain to the police about what you said?"

She responded, "I'm not scared of the police. I don't care about what I said because it's true. You come from the village like all the other poor Filipinos here."

The next day, I filed a police report for the racial remarks, not the money issue anymore. The day after that, I went to the subordinate courts and they scheduled a mediation for us. I kept reiterating that all I wanted is an apology for the racial discriminatory remarks she said.

Right now, I'm still waiting for the the second mediation schedule, which I'm sure she also won't cooperate. I want to teach her a lesson that she cannot discriminate Filipinos like that.

http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1143996#1143996

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bloody pioneer descendants are racist. They are behaving like the Malays telling them to go back to china.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys should go back to Pinoy land to be maid or bar girls or prostitutes.

The pinoy guys can be pimps or male prostitutes there

If not, go hang themselves and dont appear here

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve the sinkie landlady right for renting to a pinoy. Instead of reporting police, the FT should baotoh HDB she rent out the whole flat.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Discrimination is permitted in sinkapore. The government favours foreigners over locals. Employers favours foreigners over locals. Pinoys in managerial positions favour their kind over locals. Angmo favours their kind over locals. Ah Nehs hire their kinds over locals.

What's the big deal when a local landlord utter a fact to a Pinoy?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All the sinkie chinese should go back to southern china so they can sleep with their pigs and their chickens again. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the sinkie chinese should go back to southern china so they can sleep with their pigs and their chickens again. :biggrin:

don't forget ducks, as the typical avian component of flu has more to do with ducks cohabiting with pigs and human than chicken. chickens tend to congregate in the cities, and yes, many of them fly to sg on monthly social visit passes. :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Who do we have left if the Indians go back to South India, the Malays to Mudland and Chinese go back to China?

I can't think of a better place than an empty Singapore. The poor Lions have been waiting a long time.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
it was most likely a baboon or monkey with a mane. :p

FI85478H97JSC4W.LARGE.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The maori in your country are thinking almost the same thing, that persian family should ship back to Iran so they can whip their own back.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The maori in your country are thinking almost the same thing, that persian family should ship back to Iran so they can whip their own back.

The Maori can jolly well fuck off back to Taiwan if they aren't happy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Maori can jolly well fuck off back to Taiwan if they aren't happy.

it is their ancestor land, if the malays can claim their land and send chinese back to china, the maori can claim their land and send the white back to england and your family back to Iran.

Iran is a nice place, they have nuclear weapons and military more powerful than new zealand.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to PAP govt, foreign maids, gigolos, prostitutes, etc can now uplift their status by doing other jobs here. These 3rd world countries are poor but they did not discourage their people from higher education so they can find jobs in other countries. PAP govt on the other hand tells sinkies degrees not important. I guess the maids, gigolos, prostitutes, etc jobs locally has to be filled up by locals.