• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The jews probably wrote The quran.and handed it over to the Othmanin caliphate on how to subjugate its citizens.

Dont talk nonsense. Nothing but ur own conjectures. I already posted 10 points for u in the other post. I expect u to rebuke point by point if u tink i am wrong. Wat stopping u? Dont keep repeating same old topic. If u cant rebuke back with ur own research, move on to other topic lah. Sian lah. Every time see u post the same comment. Tats not the way for discussion. Tio boh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is said in the quran, you will be judged by your deeds alone.
But Muslims believe that doing rituals will get them merit points which is a fallacy. Its a waste of time.rituals were created way after the death of mohamad if based on historical facts.
Mosques were not as many as you can see today. Inital mosquese could be a place for discussion and debate and not for ritual prayers,

Masjids not many those days, Now alot. OK. Noted. :biggrin:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont talk nonsense. Nothing but ur own conjectures. I already posted 10 points for u in the other post. I expect u to rebuke point by point if u tink i am wrong. Wat stopping u? Dont keep repeating same old topic. If u cant rebuke back with ur own research, move on to other topic lah. Sian lah. Every time see u post the same comment. Tats not the way for discussion. Tio boh?
As a outsider, i agreed with syd more than your point! To be honest with you! I think syd point is more like modern Turkey! U shld visit turkey man!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a outsider, i agreed with syd more than your point! To be honest with you! I think syd point is more like modern Turkey! U shld visit turkey man!

Its okay. Non Muslims will not agree with Muslims. My 10 yr old nephew also know. Btw wats with Turkey? Ya...i visited just last year.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turkey is so modernised and the gals there also never wear hijab and I believe peo there also drink!

I noticed u like to generalise one's action. Just cos a Muslim drink, u concluded most of them drink. Rem, teres 1.9 billion Muslims. All kind of Muslims u may come across. Wat they do, their habits may differ fm our neighbouring Muslim countries. And watever they do whether they drink, gamble, ...anything tat go against Islam doesnt really affect my faith/belief in Islam.

Anyway following are also turkish woman.:biggrin:

1599985232981.png

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Quran it already states:
Allah is the best of planners.

The Brits for decades have been plotting crusades to take over Jerusalem but Allah's plan will not be denied. Now Muslims are taking over Europe.
:laugh:

And need the Muslims war and fight just as islamophibists claim thats how its being done?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was watching a YouTube video located in London and I realise there seems to be more and more occurance of people wearing the hijab just like Singapore....

It's very strange even though u say Singapore is made up of 20 percent Malays but the Malays in sg tend to be more of a moderate type and they seldom wear the hijab last time unless they go to a religious school......so obviously alot of these hijab wearers are foreigners from Malaysia or Indonesia or possibly even middle Eastern countries.

wtf is 'moderate type'?

Malays wear Hijab just coz they need to or want to, wtf that has got to do with you.

Stinkapore belongs to Melayus and going to be taken back one way or another.

Stinkypore can't even survive on its own in the long term.

Just like their "much vaunted" Zionists who needs to leech off yankees and west for succour.

Yankees can't hold off tiongs for much longer with 7th fleet alone.

Yanks need to shift a lot of gear and criminal bastard troops to face off against tiongs.

Which is why their installed Arabian dictators are one-by-one recognizing Zionists.

Yanks are trying to 'secure' Zionists existence so they can try in a futile effort to contain 4.5 times bigger Tiongkok coming in from 10000 km away.

Speaking of which, what a lousy bunch are the Tiongs.

So much for China Speed. :laugh:

After 4 freaking decades, that's freaking 40 odd years, not 3 decades, no. Not 30 years.

But 4 decades and ongoing, Tiongs still can't defeat Yankees - a country 4.5 times smaller in population. So oooo lousy. :laugh:

A bunch of overhyped morons.

Heck, stupid Tiongs with the world's largest population still can't fight and defeat, obliterate, eliminate, crush, decimate a smaller CECA country.

A feat that has no parallel in history.

Lousy Tiongs. So much for their lousy "China Speed".

Stupid stinky slanty chinks. Stinkies japs gooks fuckiens and other chopstick slanties also belong to the same category. All hype, little substance.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

It should be 100% Melayu.

WTF! Stinkypura should not stink to high heavens thx to tiong immigrants, the stinky chink bastards, that are the offsprings of whores harlots prostitutes sluts brought in from tiongkok for brits to bonk.

Stinkypura should not stink to high heavens thx to ah neh immigrants brought in by brits to work the plantations and as coolies.

Stinkypura is in Malaya, and has always belonged to Melayu.

Chinks should f*ck off back to their tiongkok.

Enjoy wuhan virus.

Ah Neh should f*ck off back to their CECApore.

Enjoy their beef curry cow urine cow dung combo meal.

And bathe daily in their Holy Ganges. To lift up their spirits. :laugh:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkey is going downhill with erdogan. All he wants is war. When he came into power he started fighting with the kurds and arresting kurdish politicians.

View attachment 90790

Turkey has made more progress under Erdogan than all 50 years prior to his assumption of power (PM/President).

Now Turkey is struggling because he - for some stupid reasons, maybe he caught some Iranian disease/bug? - made too many enemies yet he is too afraid to test ICBM and hydrogen bombs.

Testing hydrogen bombs and ICBMs would mean referendum can immediately be conducted in Northern Syria and Iraq on whether they would want to join an ISLAMIC Khilafah.

In Phase I, Turkey + Northern Syria + Northern Iraq, brought into the fold. Northern Cyprus, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Gaza, Maldives, Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia can join in phases, later.

P.S. Malaysia needs to dilute the share of kafir in its population. Either by expelling the chinks/ culling the chinks, or importing more Muslims from elsewhere.

Only tried and tested "ICBM+Hydrogen bombs" combo can allow him or any other Muslim majority country to do that.

I think Turkey also has some small military base in Somalia, Sudan, Albania, Bosnia. Can expand further into Libya - all of it, not just the regions currently under GNA control. Expand further into Tunisia, Morocco Algeria, Mauritania.

Without the "ICBM+Hydrogen bombs" combo, tried and tested methods, really it is just sooooo, soooo, sooo, sooo easy for kuffar powers to rein in 80 million Turkey or 80 million populated Iran. Piece of cake, as they say.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkey is so modernised and the gals there also never wear hijab and I believe peo there also drink!

They do wear Hijab and more now under Erdogan than before.

Norkies don't wear Hijab and they also drink.

A literal sh*thole.

Other examples would be Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos.

Sh*thole par excellence.

Even CECA would be ashamed of those sh*tholes.

On second thought, maybe not.

Coz CECA are also kuffar.

And when it comes to sh*tholes, hardly anybody can surpass CECApura.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf is 'moderate type'?

Malays wear Hijab just coz they need to or want to, wtf that has got to do with you.

Stinkapore belongs to Melayus and going to be taken back one way or another.

Stinkypore can't even survive on its own in the long term.

Just like their "much vaunted" Zionists who needs to leech off yankees and west for succour.

Yankees can't hold off tiongs for much longer with 7th fleet alone.

Yanks need to shift a lot of gear and criminal bastard troops to face off against tiongs.

Which is why their installed Arabian dictators are one-by-one recognizing Zionists.

Yanks are trying to 'secure' Zionists existence so they can try in a futile effort to contain 4.5 times bigger Tiongkok coming in from 10000 km away.

Speaking of which, what a lousy bunch are the Tiongs.

So much for China Speed. :laugh:

After 4 freaking decades, that's freaking 40 odd years, not 3 decades, no. Not 30 years.

But 4 decades and ongoing, Tiongs still can't defeat Yankees - a country 4.5 times smaller in population. So oooo lousy. :laugh:

A bunch of overhyped morons.

Heck, stupid Tiongs with the world's largest population still can't fight and defeat, obliterate, eliminate, crush, decimate a smaller CECA country.

A feat that has no parallel in history.

Lousy Tiongs. So much for their lousy "China Speed".

Stupid stinky slanty chinks. Stinkies japs gooks fuckiens and other chopstick slanties also belong to the same category. All hype, little substance.

u wanna know what is not moderate?u just have to take a look at israel with their zionist far right rhetoric.....when a country clings on to age old religious symbolism and buildings and rhetoric and ideology........that is what comes out of it.........thats what happens when u put on ur hijab or jewden cap and start chanting ur religious scripts.....two millennias of war.

if u dont like moderate,then why the fark are u doing here??u belong in one of those highly religious conservative shytholes........like indonesia......or malaysia or any goddam country in the middle east or pakistan or africa that places religion above all.........u dont belong in a first world country.......hurry up and take a flight back to indoland where u can be surrounded with all the fabulous like minded and enlightened people........

u shyt on china and japan but why is china and japan supposed to be the torch bearer and champions of the light for asia?do u see any orang utan countries going up against the yankees and shyt to defeat them economically,technologicaly,intellectually and in war?have u taken a look at yourselves lately,u guys are barely even rising out of the jungles......nothing of value,culture,literature,technological comes out of south east asia........not a single book or media.......

why dont u wear ur sarong kebaya like ur true authentic melayu culture like ur ancestors did for centuries as descendants of fishermen?instead u choose

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A literal sh*thole.

Sh*thole par excellence.

yet all of u just cant simply wait to come to this shythole and fark everything up for us cant ya?

millions upon millions of miserable rats all dieing to squeeze on the mrt with us

why cant u guys just leave this shythole and us in peace?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

A literal sh*thole.

Sh*thole par excellence.

Most turks gals dont wear hijab and they behave like modern ang mo! LOL! Turkey want to be label as eu instead of me!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a CECA Non Muslim.

His comments tell you that.

He also calls Zakir Naik an 'extremist', for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that Zakir Naik has defeated many a Hindu in debate and converted them to Islam. To him, those conversions were all staged. Since that hurts his ego.

To him, anything Islamic is 'made up'.

Who would believe such a fraudster is a Muslim?

:roflmao:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a CECA Non Muslim.

His comments tell you that.

He also calls Zakir Naik an 'extremist', for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that Zakir Naik has defeated many a Hindu in debate and converted them to Islam. To him, those conversions were all staged. Since that hurts his ego.

To him, anything Islamic is 'made up'.

Who would believe such a fraudster is a Muslim?

Since whoami cant answer me so can u clarify with about zakir naik?

So you agreed about him saying that kill infidels is one of the gateway to 72 virgins? Camels urine can be use as medicine? Then, chinese and indian are guest in msia and they are not peaceful peo?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
u wanna know what is not moderate?u just have to take a look at israel with their zionist far right rhetoric.....when a country clings on to age old religious symbolism and buildings and rhetoric and ideology........that is what comes out of it.........thats what happens when u put on ur hijab or jewden cap and start chanting ur religious scripts.....two millennias of war.

if u dont like moderate,then why the fark are u doing here??u belong in one of those highly religious conservative shytholes........like indonesia......or malaysia or any goddam country in the middle east or pakistan or africa that places religion above all.........u dont belong in a first world country.......hurry up and take a flight back to indoland where u can be surrounded with all the fabulous like minded and enlightened people........

u shyt on china and japan but why is china and japan supposed to be the torch bearer and champions of the light for asia?do u see any orang utan countries going up against the yankees and shyt to defeat them economically,technologicaly,intellectually and in war?have u taken a look at yourselves lately,u guys are barely even rising out of the jungles......nothing of value,culture,literature,technological comes out of south east asia........not a single book or media.......

why dont u wear ur sarong kebaya like ur true authentic melayu culture like ur ancestors did for centuries as descendants of fishermen?instead u choose

u chink moron blabbering a lot of garble little substance.

japs are poodles of yanks.

chinks with world's largest population is, was and remains (will remain) a copycat. they even copied communism invented by Jews.

WTF!

1. Stinkypura belongs to Malays and by extension, Muslims. WTF are you chinks doing in Malaya? You should be going back to Tiongkok and enjoying the wuhan virus.

2. Who said I am in Stinkypura?
You think anybody could say/write anything disparaging about eunuch loong and whore jinx while in stinkypura? What a moron!

Living a one party dictatorship a hellhole ruled by ah loong thinking theirs is some 'heavenly kingdom'.

nothing of value,culture,literature,technological comes out of south east asia........not a single book or media.......

Stinkypura is in ASEAN.

Name anything that came out of stinkypura.

It is stinkies who claim to be first world country, a city state at that. But got nothing to show for it.

What of Tiongkok?

Tiongs themselves dont want to watch their garbage media.

Except copy cat and copy paste, what have you slanties contributed to the world?

Now don't mention chink virus. :roflmao:

Or failed ideas like these

iu

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since whoami cant answer me so can u clarify with about zakir naik?

So you agreed about him saying that kill infidels is one of the gateway to 72 virgins? Camels urine can be use as medicine? Then, chinese and indian are guest in msia and they are not peaceful peo?

all chinks and ah nehs from entire malaya including stinkypura needs to eff off. without a doubt.

Camel urine as medicine? are you joking?

It must be coz in his country they drink cow urine.

Elephant poop tea didn’t faze Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar as he drinks cow urine daily for ayurvedic reasons!
Published: September 12, 2020 6:38 pm On: Entertainment
HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE

Share Now:

KATHMANDU: Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has revealed that he drinks cow urine daily — he revealed to British television adventurer Bear Grylls that he consumes it for ayurvedic reasons.
According to AFP, Kumar is considered a staunch supporter of Hindu nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s party, which has earmarked millions of dollars for research into products using bovine waste to cure diseases like diabetes and cancer.
There is no comprehensive scientific evidence of any medicinal benefits, but several politicians from Modi’s right-wing ruling party have advocated using the dung and urine to cure coronavirus, AFP adds.

Kumar was promoting his appearance on a show with British television adventurer Bear Grylls, in which they drink tea made from elephant dung in an Indian tiger reserve.
“I was too excited to be worried. I have cow urine because of ayurvedic reasons every day, so that was okay,” Kumar said on a social media live chat posted on September 10, according to AFP.
Modi’s government created a ministry of ayurveda and yoga, with Modi suggesting in June that yoga could help create a “protective shield” against the novel coronavirus.