• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Kopisai likes to start so many Threads?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai GO GIVE HORSE FUCK! :oIo:

May the Year of the Horse brings YOU loads of disasters!

again and again, the same echo reverberates in your blains!!!!

ilovestinkapore...ilovestinkapore...ilovestinkapore......GO GIVE HORSE FUCK! :oIo:

May the Year of the Horse brings YOU loads of disasters!

Karma is a non judgmental bitch. What you sow will be what you will reap!!! So be very careful!!! The horses will run you over!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
said:
By A Fucking arsehole

Thread: Not even Lee Kuan Yew can solve this National Problem

What is the fucking sense of above quote?

Other than to give the innuendo that smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew is brilliant and great, so brilliant as to invoke that fucking name?

Lee Kuan Yew is no more than a smear of shit on sole of shoe.

LKY never did any fucking thing but claim the credit of others for the things that they do such as Dr Toh Chin Chye and Goh Keng Swee who were the true fathers of Singapore

LKY turned that to Stinkarpoor , his personal fiefdom where all sinkies are fucked and robbed of money so he can strut about with his fucking clown son attended to by
the PAP maggot cockroaches walking bags of excrement

LKY YOU WILL DIE SOON OF SLOW PAINFUL LINGERING DEATH TO A DEATH YOU TRULY FEAR AS THE GHOULS AND DEMONS ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO FUCK AND RAPE WITH THE SAME KIND OF MERCY YOU ARE KNOWN FOR

AND YOU WILL DIE KNOWING YOU CREATED A FUCKING ROTTEN EMPIRE WITH HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS ATTRACTING THE KNIVES AND GUNS TO YOUR AH LOON AND LEE KWA FAMILIES TO GET AT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS YOU STOLE FROM US

AND SINKIES WILL YUM SENG TO YOUR FUCKING DEATH AND SING AND DANCE AND FORNICATE ON THE STREETS AND TABLE TOPS

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That kopishit piece of shit spamming like nobody business....
Can mods do something?

How? He is one of the biggest donors to SBF.:wink: Boss will support him all the way, and even up his points to negate the negative points he received for his behaviour. I don't even understand what reputation points are for when members get away with bad behaviour. Only the Boss makes the call and decision whether a member should or should not be punish. This is democracy Singapore style.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
How? He is one of the biggest donors to SBF.:wink: Boss will support him all the way, and even up his points to negate the negative points he received for his behaviour. I don't even understand what reputation points are for when members get away with bad behaviour. Only the Boss makes the call and decision whether a member should or should not be punish. This is democracy Singapore style.

Cheesecbybin, what is bad behaviour?
You consider the calligrapher i H P 's behaviour good , gracious and wonderful?
You consider the vulval mouths of Chonburfic and Narong good behaviour?
You consider the anal holes shits of BKT,Cockeyed,JosssticksWhitecandles,Wikiphile good behaviour?

You must be damned blind, retarded and twisted. And I believe you are just one of the ccccbyebin clones!

Now FUCK OFF to your den!!! CBYBIN!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be blind, retarded and idiotic. WHO IS THE BIGGEST DONOR HERE IN SBF!!!

Please do not insult the intelligence and intellectual integrity and honesty of our most esteemed and our most honourable and respected Boss - Mr SamLeong.

Please dont also try your luck too far with him. Even if you are the Biggest Donor here, and if you step out of line ,you will be subjected to his code of conduct and rules and regulations here. So don't stretch your luck too far!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before I go to bed, I need to do this:

kopisai,

Fuck your mother phua chee bye
:oIo:

kopisai can also fuck that chowcheebye steffychun

steffychun could have been fucked into a supernova the way I did her mom and her aunts
But since she is such a cheebye bitch I give her to pathetic kopisai with a fucking towgar good for 10 seconds

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No issue with airing views.
The fucktard is like a terrorist running amok here.

He's just an oddball. In a free country, society has to learn to accept those who who operate beyond the norm as long as they are not a danger to the rest of us.

If you don't like his rantings, you are welcome to add him to your ignore list and you won't have to read his posts.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B R E A K I N G N E W S .............the latest in Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!! Are you greeen with envvy??

You call this spamming?
TS is starting a shitty thread and you support and kiss his balls!!!
What shitty thread is this???

Narong, long time no FUCK YOU !!! already!!!

You are another rabid dog here!!!! F U C K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remain the same HYPOCRITE!!!!

again and again, the same echo reverberates in your blains!!!!

Karma is a non judgmental bitch. What you sow will be what you will reap!!! So be very careful!!! The horses will run you over!!!

of course, of course , of course.....and to all rabid dogs and all the cccbye gang members whose vulval mouths
stink to high heaven....

another mandai animal emerges to defend the monkey shit king....

Cheesecbybin, what is bad behaviour?
You consider the calligrapher i H P 's behaviour good , gracious and wonderful?
You consider the vulval mouths of Chonburfic and Narong good behaviour?
You consider the anal holes shits of BKT,Cockeyed,JosssticksWhitecandles,Wikiphile good behaviour?

You must be damned blind, retarded and twisted. And I believe you are just one of the ccccbyebin clones!

Now FUCK OFF to your den!!! CBYBIN!!!

Why does Ah Meng likes to talk cock, eat bananas and start stupid threads???

You must be blind, retarded and idiotic. WHO IS THE BIGGEST DONOR HERE IN SBF!!!

Please do not insult the intelligence and intellectual integrity and honesty of our most esteemed and our most honourable and respected Boss - Mr SamLeong.

Please dont also try your luck too far with him. Even if you are the Biggest Donor here, and if you step out of line ,you will be subjected to his code of conduct and rules and regulations here. So don't stretch your luck too far!!!!

Another echo through your morning blains................

Before I take my breakfast.............

[video=youtube;Av4zgBrHruo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4zgBrHruo[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just an oddball. In a free country, society has to learn to accept those who who operate beyond the norm as long as they are not a danger to the rest of us.

If you don't like his rantings, you are welcome to add him to your ignore list and you won't have to read his posts.

He is no oddball but a certified mentally deranged character that needs to be locked up for the good of everyone.