• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Kopisai likes to start so many Threads?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Really puzzles me...there is oredi a Bkk situation thread...why cant he just post and write his rubbish in there...instead...he goes starting and starting new threads...what an ass ....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really puzzles me...there is oredi a Bkk situation thread...why cant he just post and write his rubbish in there...instead...he goes starting and starting new threads...what an ass ....

Well, most important task of kopisai is to create shit threads and posts in order for other worthy threads to go to page 2 ,page 3 and so on. But chon clan standby to fuck kopisai mother vulval liao.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Well, most important task of kopisai is to create shit threads and posts in order for other worthy threads to go to page 2 ,page 3 and so on. But chon clan standby to fuck kopisai mother vulval liao.

Yes! That kopisai needs to be fucked terok terok :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is just an asshole attention seeker. And all pap dogs r like tat. Have to be made noticed by their masters..

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just ignore this attention seeker's thread and avoid bumping thread up. in the end it will talk to itself.

stoooooopig person is not a problem but falling into trap of another conniving scheming person is.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
his clan member fishbygongcheebye is here to continue his work :biggrin:

Hey Meng Zai; when you're the One who's Starting these Gongcheebye Threads..haven't You got enough of attention aLready ?..:cool:
>LOLOOLOLOL..:kma:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

B R E A K I N G N E W S .............the latest in Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!! Are you greeen with envvy??

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
That kopishit piece of shit spamming like nobody business....
Can mods do something?
You call this spamming?
TS is starting a shitty thread and you support and kiss his balls!!!
What shitty thread is this???

Narong, long time no FUCK YOU !!! already!!!

You are another rabid dog here!!!! F U C K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: