• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Justin Trudeau has to apologise for dressing up in a theme party?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
During the campaign, those politicians promise all kinds of good things,
but after the elections, they are all the same.
After Bob Rae's NDP govt in Ontario, no logical individual should consider voting for the NDP.
JT is simply riding on the good name of his late father.

Jagmeet Singh is promising FREE DENTAL!

Wow! Money grows on trees eh? But these NDPers wont cut down the trees for the money though! LOL!

PET was an asshole as far as I am hearing from the people out west.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jagmeet Singh is promising FREE DENTAL!

Wow! Money grows on trees eh? But these NDPers wont cut down the trees for the money though! LOL!

PET was an asshole as far as I am hearing from the people out west.

PET had the charisma.
There are very few good PM's.
The present slate is not promising.
Free medicare, then free pharma care, and those who promise the moon, free dental care?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PET had the charisma.
There are very few good PM's.
The present slate is not promising.
Free medicare, then free pharma care, and those who promise the moon, free dental care?

Alberta is not asking for free anything. We just want more work. We want to develop our industry. Make more money. We are happy to share that money with the rest of Canada too and have been sharing it! Especially with Quebec who takes the largest share of equalization payments.

But the rest of Canada wants Alberta to shut down. And although Trudope says as PM he is there to defend Canadian jobs and will obstruct justice to help SNC lavalin, he has no qualms about shutting down Alberta's oil industry and have hundreds of thousands Albertans lose their jobs.

Sorry @Charlie99 I don't consider myself a Canadian although I hold the passport and the certificate. I am an Albertan.

I dont share the values of Canadians. they are slackers. Lazy free loaders.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian malay makes better president than chinese.

S'poreans upset over 'joke' in British newspaper article about President Tony Tan
20141029_primeminiature.jpg

STOMP

Oct 30, 2014
FacebookTwitterTelegramWhatsAppEmail

An article about President Tony Tan's meeting with Prince William and Duchess Catherine in an English tabloid publication has upset Singaporeans.
According to local news sites, the article was published by The Sun, a daily tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Now, it's even worse if they got the guts to poke fun at the so-called "Elected President".

It's an absolute farce.

The current president is a fake Malay selected president, who is actually an Indian, according to the race stated in her identity card but who the PAP deemed as an Indian, according to the constitution as redefined by the majority PAP parliament.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CONs want it all ...Sasketchewan was a basket case for decades until oil came into play. Without equalization transfer, Sasketchewan wouldn't have managed. Since, it found oil, it acts like the big brother to Ontario.

The red-neck provinces, namely Alberta, Sasketchewan and Manitoba, should just get out and form their own country. They will be happy together until they fight each other.

Western alienation is pure bs ...Alberta which has always being governed by CONs is always complaining. It doesn't want to recognize its own failures - giving away oil rights for a song, financial mismanagement and not putting money aside for downturns. That's how CONs live. And downturn comes, blame the federal government.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give up on Canada really. Confederation is broken. Ontario and Quebec decide the government. And especially Quebec. Those assholes.

Trudeau will still be PM after Oct 21. Because Canadians are the fucking dumbest people in the world.

OMG! You gave up on singapore, now give up on canada. Where to find a country deserving of you? Zimbabwe?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
OMG! You gave up on singapore, now give up on canada. Where to find a country deserving of you? Zimbabwe?

You dont understand the dynamics in Canada confederation. It is gerrymandering on a huge scale. Split western Canada into 3 provinces such that none of the provinces have enough power to influence federal politics. Meanwhile take the resources and money from us.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-western-alienation-1.5289839
Alberta is my home.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hungary or Romania will be ideal for CONs. There they have the licence to be ultra right-wing CONS.

Albertans think only of themselves ...that's the CON way. It is their way or the highway. They want it all and give back none.

And they are such bad managers of the province. Norway is able to prosper and remain rich because of how it managed the oil resources; they didn't give away their oil to the oil companies & they invested the proceeds gained from the oil resources. Compared that to Alberta which dumbly let the oil companies screwed them, paying little taxes. Oil goes through boom and bust, yet Alberta didn't prepared for the bust. The Heritage Fund was supposed to be the depository of proceeds from oil; instead it was depleted by successive CON governments.

A province that believed that low taxes - no sale taxes - would generate wealth. What wealth? If they don't want to collect taxes, then the services should be slashed to the bone to reflect that reality. Gutless Conservative governments. But the cuts will come inevitably.

Albertans think that they are being taken advantage off by ROC. Yeah, right. Ontario has always paid more into the equalization than what it got out. Thanks to Ontario, Sasketchewan, another red-neck state, could survive before they found oil.

It will be a good thing for ROC if Alberta, Sasketchewan & Manitoba leave. But I think Manitobans see the benefits of being part of Canada and won't leave.

A break up of Canada is a good thing. Let's see how Alberta is going to get their dirty oil to market then.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may think it's not a big deal, but libtards (Justin Trudeau's core support base) think it's a big deal.

Therefore, he saw the need to do this:

ntqpfdad61o31.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He hid the blackface episodes from his party when he KNEW about it and they asked him to declare anything that might cause him not to be able to run as a candidate. And they say it's ok.

So what about if your pediatrician was revealed to be a pedophile and knowingly hid this information from the College when applying for his licence to practice? It's ok too?

Fuck lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You black i black

The problem is that it is the Liberals who make a BIG deal about blackface in the first place.

And if they had known that Trudeau had done this when he first applied to stand as an MP he would have been disqualified by his own party.

But now he is the leader. So the rules dont apply to him. And they change the narrative.

That is how much the liberals are willing to lie and cheat to pursue their agenda.

Dont believe them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Meanwhile the liberals are digging hard and found a photo of former PM Stephen Harper in a indigenous head gear with yellow paint on his face.

And they say the conservatives have double standards.

Only thing is this was taken after Harper took part in a ceremony where indigenous chiefs gave him an indigenous name and were the ones who put the paint on him and the headgear as well.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/stephen-harper-headdress-trudeau-blackface-1.5294119
Harper is not running. He has left politics.

How hypocritical are the liberals? And what absolute liars they are.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you read the stuff from an Albertan, you can see how brainwashed they are. Of course, their source of info is from right-wing stuff. It doesn't occur to them that there are other perspectives out there. Alberta is the cry baby of Canada. Yet, they don't dare to leave Canada. If Jason Kenney has any **lls, he should bring Alberta out of Canada instead of just playing the separation card. Canada won't miss Alberta and won't need to carry the emission burden of that province.

Fortunately, there are sane Albertans like the Mayor of Calgary ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...mayor-we-can-learn-trudeaus-brownface-moment/

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alberta is all about themselves, just like CONs.

We are all born CONs ...self-interest is our primary concern.

To be progressives is being a better person ...not focusing only on oneself but the well-being of others.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are Quitter.... come back Sinkie need yr talent can replace 100 fake degree ah nehs...

Alberta is not asking for free anything. We just want more work. We want to develop our industry. Make more money. We are happy to share that money with the rest of Canada too and have been sharing it! Especially with Quebec who takes the largest share of equalization payments.

But the rest of Canada wants Alberta to shut down. And although Trudope says as PM he is there to defend Canadian jobs and will obstruct justice to help SNC lavalin, he has no qualms about shutting down Alberta's oil industry and have hundreds of thousands Albertans lose their jobs.

Sorry @Charlie99 I don't consider myself a Canadian although I hold the passport and the certificate. I am an Albertan.

I dont share the values of Canadians. they are slackers. Lazy free loaders.