• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Botak Terry Xu like to whine so much?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot imagine the lives of people like Botak Terry Xu, or Lim Tean who cannot be happy with the simple things in life but simply sees the bad side in every small thing and making a mountain out of a molehill.

28v91t5.jpg

Is the motto really true: "If I don't get the people angry, they won't vote for me"? Neither have they made me happy either.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat Terry Xu is like a botak clone of fat Kirsten han. Are both of them related as these two sinkie losers really look and behave alike.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are talking about someone who is near his 40s, staying with parents, keeps repeating he doesn’t mind going to jail forever, cannot survive in proper job, living on donations to TOC, fat, bald and most of his peers have already established themselves in one way or another. Will you whine if you are in his situation?

This applies to the rest of his ‘friends’ like Jolovan wham, Kirsten han, HHH, Roy and so on. All are no longer young, a high number are gay and want to legalise same sex marriage here, most are highly educated yet still jobless or so called ‘freelancer’ surviving on donations and support from parents. Will you whine if you are one of them?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot imagine the lives of people like Botak Terry Xu, or Lim Tean who cannot be happy with the simple things in life but simply sees the bad side in every small thing and making a mountain out of a molehill.

28v91t5.jpg

Is the motto really true: "If I don't get the people angry, they won't vote for me"? Neither have they made me happy either.

This image looks like the shit produced by the likes of 'Fabrications About the PAP'. Is the OP related to Jason Chua Chin Seng? :rolleyes: