• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do sg men visit prostitutes?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone tell me why will they have sex with women who had sex with other men? so dirty....... :(

Dear Roxy:

If you REALLY want to find out - first, change your question to "Why do men vist prostitutes?" Then don yourself in some CFM outfit and go outside and turn some tricks. You will find out. Hopefully you survive.

When you do, andif you remember, come back here and share your story.

Cheers!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you've missed the point, or exaggerated the point.

Extra-marital sex including pre-marital sex is not the same as having it with a prostitute laying there to serve sex to men in queue, next, next!

There's condom of course, but it's still kind of messily unhygienic for my taste. However, anyone who don't mind that, wherever it's available and whenever it's affordable, please go ahead. I'm no preacher.

First time in a long while, I agree with you. You may be straight dude after all.

EMS or ONS is 101% diff from prostitute sex. Anyone who has tried EMS or ONS knows the diff. The HUGE diff.

Try compare a gal who have 10 customer a day (speaking conservatively), 5 days a week (on average), and compare to a gal who have maybe one husband and possibly one or two "lover" outside. No matter what, you know who is fresher.

non-pros who have many ONS or EMS can still be sensitive "down there" and enjoy fucking. Pros already numb themselves. It's like eating curry chicken, one dish use real spice and real chilli powder, one dish is use artificial colouring to make it look like curry.

What a fucking world of difference!

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you're not saying 'all' working girls are 100% pure. But are you suggesting that there may be 'some' working girls who are 100% pure ?

You sure have an uniquely mature way of defining prostitutes, so much so that you believe there are prostitutes who are 100% pure. You might as well say there are some prostitutes who are chaste.

Even if all the 'snow whites' are promiscuous, prostitutes are still prostitutes. Prostitutes are dirty by definition. Just because there are green bananas does not in itself make yellow bananas 'unyellow'.

I do not intend to get into a debate on who is pure and who is dirty. I take this as an exercise in fact-finding. 'Just the facts, Ma'am,' as they say in the Movies.

Fact: during my undergrad days, there was this one co-ed(female undergrad) who managed to get darn near to 1/10th of the male student population infected with Chlamydia. And it was a really tough, drug-resistant strain, to make things worse! As far as I know, she was not a prostitute, nor did she accept any kind of remuneration for her favors.

Believe it or not, take it or leave it, I am only telling what I saw and experienced.:eek:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you've missed the point, or exaggerated the point.

Extra-marital sex including pre-marital sex is not the same as having it with a prostitute laying there to serve sex to men in queue, next, next!

There's condom of course, but it's still kind of messily unhygienic for my taste. However, anyone who don't mind that, wherever it's available and whenever it's affordable, please go ahead. I'm no preacher.

Agree on ur pts but at least visiting prostitutes is sth that any Tom Dick or Harry can do but having pre martial sex with a girl is not sth that every Tom Dick or Harry can do. At least pros & GL serve a purpose in that purpose that even the dumbest blur sotong of an ass hole in the world could get to lose his virginity so in a way, uv got 2 thank PAP 4 at least this 1 thing.:biggrin:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not intend to get into a debate on who is pure and who is dirty. I take this as an exercise in fact-finding. 'Just the facts, Ma'am,' as they say in the Movies.

Fact: during my undergrad days, there was this one co-ed(female undergrad) who managed to get darn near to 1/10th of the male student population infected with Chlamydia. And it was a really tough, drug-resistant strain, to make things worse! As far as I know, she was not a prostitute, nor did she accept any kind of remuneration for her favors.

Believe it or not, take it or leave it, I am only telling what I saw and experienced.:eek:

Its true, just look at the number of herpes cases among Americans & the results can b appalling, & I dont feel that most of them r pros.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex ALWAYS involves money. There are different schemes ranging from pay per session to long term leasing arrangements but it always boils down to $$$$.

hmmmmm maybe.. but i am talking about the money paid per transaction.. like a service type of thing! this is not good for women! :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hmmmmm maybe.. but i am talking about the money paid per transaction.. like a service type of thing! this is not good for women! :(

It's VERY good for women. Many have become very wealthy. It's the men who end up drawing the short straw.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true, just look at the number of herpes cases among Americans & the results can b appalling, & I dont feel that most of them r pros.

Yes, that Herpes is a really scary and terrifying disease. Herpes is most commonly experienced by the 'Singles Action' and 'Pick Up' crowd. ['Pick Up' as in pick up girls, or if one is a woman, picking up guys.]

I guess it goes to show that nothing is free. Even free sex can have a price tag: something on your private parts that even scouring powder(Ajax) cannot get off!!!!!:biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your thread shld have been titled, " Why do people engage in paid sex?". That's because women also buy sex from toy boys and is the reason why Jap women and Ang moh women go on sex tourism to Thailand, Central and Southern and American beaches. Sinkie women also part of world trend.

Then you can help answer, why yr woman want to have sex with other men and pay for them?

can someone tell me why will they have sex with women who had sex with other men? so dirty....... :(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you sure prostitutes are dirtier than the women that you're fucking?

Many prostitutes has regular checkup (every month). I know a few local gals who are not prostitutes but sleeps around with different men every other week. They are easy, it just takes some courage to ask for their number and bring them out for a date or two and they will not mind fucking you as long as you appear nice. They also do not insist on protected sex and I doubt they go for regular checkup, maybe once a year?

So which one is dirtier?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. Some people believe that as long as you don't pay for sex, it is clean.

Many prostitutes has regular checkup (every month). I know a few local gals who are not prostitutes but sleeps around with different men every other week. They are easy, it just takes some courage to ask for their number and bring them out for a date or two and they will not mind fucking you as long as you appear nice. They also do not insist on protected sex and I doubt they go for regular checkup, maybe once a year?

So which one is dirtier?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

So which one is dirtier?

i think you are not logical! like you said, it is a "few" local girls. 100% or all prostitutes sleep with 1-10 men a day! :eek:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prostitution is one of the few industries where women are paid more then men. At the turn of the 18th century, a sex worker could earn up to $3-4K per shot. Nowadays, this has been depressed to a much lower figure due to men able to get more free sex at pubs/discos/nightclubs.