• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do People I Meet Always Ask "How Are You?"

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is the 3 most useless words in the whole universe.

I go for dinner gathering, a few persons will ask me "How are you?". It's the same for office lunches, etc. These 3 most useless words always irritate me.

Let me explain why.

1. The person asking probably has nothing to say after saying "Hello" or "Hi". He is not really interested in knowing how I am.

2. My reply will always be "I am fine, and you?". And his reply will be "I am fine" or "I am good".

Why waste time asking such redundant insincere questions in the first place? Just get straight into the point, right?

You ask me How am I, you think I will tell you I am not fine. You are just an acquaintance and I am not going to tell you about my life and how I feel.

Really irritated by all these redundant questions today...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And another most useless question when I meet my neighbours in my condo compound or gym is those Chinese educated idiots asking "吃饭了吗?" or "吃饱了吗?".

For God's sake, do you really sincerely mean it or really concern if I have eaten my meals? If I tell you No, are you going to buy me a bloody meal? Is eating the only thing you can think of in your sad life? Why not you reborn as a PIG instead?

Human beings have really become so fake....

As for me, I have nothing productive to say means I have nothing to say. Just a nod and a smile and I walk off and live my own life instead of making silly conversations with you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask me How am I, you think I will tell you I am not fine. You are just an acquaintance and I am not going to tell you about my life and how I feel.
KNN my uncle think you think you are just an acquaintance but they want you to tell them about your life lo that's the main leeson they asked you KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf.

I think it is the 3 most useless words in the whole universe.

I go for dinner gathering, a few persons will ask me "How are you?". It's the same for office lunches, etc. These 3 most useless words always irritate me.

Let me explain why.

1. The person asking probably has nothing to say after saying "Hello" or "Hi". He is not really interested in knowing how I am.

2. My reply will always be "I am fine, and you?". And his reply will be "I am fine" or "I am good".

Why waste time asking such redundant insincere questions in the first place? Just get straight into the point, right?

Really irritated by all these redundant questions today...