• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people hate China so much?

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanthaswamy Balasubramaniam Feb 8 2022
Why do people hate China so much? I am at a loss as to why China is so hated, especially when they have not killed any Americans, British, etc.
Hate is a Strong Word.

You only Hate when things are personal

So the only People who hate China would probably be confined to:-

→ Taiwanese Families who lost people to the CCP

→ Indian Families of Soldiers who died in 1962 or 2020

→ Uyghur Families of those who were Killed in the ETIM Clashes

→ Tibetian Refugees in India who were chased away from Tibet to India

I dont think anyone else Hates the Chinese

In India most of the Anti Chinese Propaganda relates to Indian Nationalism

Had China not repulsed the Galwan Attack, Killed 20 of our men (And lost 10,000 men……Please dont fill up the comments with 42 men or 420 men…I am giving you 10,000 Dead Chinese) and took our Patrol Land - I am sure India would not have been hostile at all.

MOst of the Indian Propaganda focuses on - India under Modi replacing China as Worlds Factory or Worlds Investment Center

They dont Focus on Uyghurs or Human Rights

There entire focus is on How China could fail tomorrow or How unreliable China is

Of course it doesnt work because the only thing similar to India and China are their Populations.

So Very Few People Hate China

Chinas rapid Growth is causing so many worries that the Western Media puts up a Strong Propaganda Machinery against China attacking China on various Fake and Unproven points

Indias Nationalism & Chinas Aggression towards India has caused the Pro Modi Indian Media (Which is 99.99% of all Indian Media) to attack China on a number of Twisted Points related to Trade
Ultimately however as they say in Hindi - PAISA BOLTA HAI (Money Talks)

So the Propaganda is failing because China is actually focusing on building itself and developing itself and creating wealth.

----------------------------------------------

another reason is -
people hated Chinese because they were cheated in China when doing business there. :biggrin: