• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why Do New Sammyboy Members Need Mods To Approve Their Posts?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Do New Sammyboy Members Need Mods To Approve Their Posts?

How Many Posts Do New Sammyboy Members Need To Post Before The Mods Give Rights Of Posting Without Mods’ Approvals?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why Do New Sammyboy Members Need Mods To Approve Their Posts?

How Many Posts Do New Sammyboy Members Need To Post Before The Mods Give Rights Of Posting Without Mods’ Approvals?

It's to catch spam before it pollutes the forum.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you post leongsam and ginfreely's coitus video. That would be devastating!

Well My Friends Like To Posts In This Forum Without Waiting For The Posts To Be Approved?

What Do They Have To Do In Order To Achieve Full Sammyboy Posting Rights?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have already passed the limit.

If you are banned contact me.

Thank you Sam for your reply. But I am still unclear about this topic.

1) May I asked what is the limit like? Does it differ for each individual Sammyboy account?

For eg in some forums new account members need to post 10 posts before being granted full posting rights.

How many posts do new sammyboy members need to post before passing the limit to be granted full posting rights without mods’ approvals?

2) Secondly how do I contact you Sam Leong if I am banned?

The reason I asked this is because there is no way of Private Messaging Sam Leong if I am banned as the system doesn’t allow PMs for banned members.

Also I do not know Sam Leong’s email address for me to contact Sam Leong if I am banned.

Thank you Sam Leong for replying.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you Sam for your reply. But I am still unclear about this topic.

1) May I asked what is the limit like? Does it differ for each individual Sammyboy account?

For eg in some forums new account members need to post 10 posts before being granted full posting rights.

How many posts do new sammyboy members need to post before passing the limit to be granted full posting rights without mods’ approvals?

2) Secondly how do I contact you Sam Leong if I am banned?

The reason I asked this is because there is no way of Private Messaging Sam Leong if I am banned as the system doesn’t allow PMs for banned members.

Also I do not know Sam Leong’s email address for me to contact Sam Leong if I am banned.

Thank you Sam Leong for replying.

I think it is 24 hours AND 3 posts.

[email protected]

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you post leongsam and ginfreely's coitus video. That would be devastating!

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY