• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Men Cheat

jw5

Loyal
If you go to the Yahoo webpage, they ask the question there:
"Why do men cheat?"
They have photos of Chelsea players John Terry and Ashley Cole, Jack Neo and Tiger Woods.

Btw, I have always preferred yahoo search to google, dunno why.

Back to the question. It's very simple actually.
Men want fresh, men want young, men want variety.
Of course, that's what most men want, but only those rich and powerful men will get. The poor can only look.
And another thing. Most men have itchy and active balls, and they are always looking for freshness, youth and variety.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Why do men cheat?"
They have photos of Chelsea players John Terry and Ashley Cole, Jack Neo and Tiger Woods.

Of course, that's what most men want, but only those rich and powerful men will get. The poor can only look.
And another thing. Most men have itchy and active balls, and they are always looking for freshness, youth and variety.

Interestingly some reply I heard from some women includes, the man do not want to admit that they are old, virility is the issue here.

Of course, variety is next in line, as for young, it reminds them of their youthful day. As for fresh, I don't think it is that critical in their selection.

As for rich and powerful gets it, but the poor can only look on, the phrase no money, no honey did not come by from nothing.

Just my 2cents worth.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man cheat because their girlfirends don't keep up with their sexual needs or the men's sex drive requirement. I have a friend, who has a girlfriend and has the following to say, "Keep the man dry and he will never look at another woman. Satisfy him and he will never find another better woman."

The other reason man cheat is for the excitement......thinking that they will never get caught and ....like Ali Baba...likes the thrill.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not cheating. It's the key and lock.

A key that can open only one lock is just another so-so key.

A key that can open many locks is a good master key.

A lock that can be opened by only one one key is a good lock.

A lock that can be opened by many keys is not a lock at all, it's a slut.

A key that can't open any lock is called a monk.

A lock that can't be opened by any key is called a nun.

jw5

Loyal
Interestingly some reply I heard from some women includes, the man do not want to admit that they are old, virility is the issue here.

Of course, variety is next in line, as for young, it reminds them of their youthful day. As for fresh, I don't think it is that critical in their selection.

As for rich and powerful gets it, but the poor can only look on, the phrase no money, no honey did not come by from nothing.

Just my 2cents worth.
If it was only about virility, they could screw their wives 10 times a day.
It may be a reason, but I don't think it's the main reason.
It's about wanting variety (different types), youth, and freshness (someone different from the wife).

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Why do men cheat?"

kanina, put it simply, men like to open new presents. the more presenta the better. after that, dump the presents.

kanina

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the word "cheat" is incorrect. Spreading one's oats is a natural tendency and behaviour, it is because of our man-made laws that has made this behaviour "immoral." If you look at the animal kingdom, the male of the species is the prowler, normally hanging around the out peripheries of the herd's boundaries, pouncing on breeding opportunities with other herds. The alpha-male though, remains lodged inside his own herd, so as to protect his harem from intruders. His privilege is that he gets the breeding "rights" within his own herd. Of course he will needed to fight off challengers.

So, if the word "cheat" is changed, it doesn't seem wrong after all. It is nature. As for the poor man who doesn't get to score with females, it comes back to the law of nature. The only change is that in the human community, money is the strength and means to security in our lives, not teeth and muscle.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not cheating. It's the key and lock.

A key that can open only one lock is just another so-so key.

A key that can open many locks is a good master key.

A lock that can be opened by only one one key is a good lock.

A lock that can be opened by many keys is not a lock at all, it's a slut.

A key that can't open any lock is called a monk.

A lock that can't be opened by any key is called a nun.

Words of wisdom from you ol ramseth so are you going to reply to my post? :biggrin:

edenclove

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men cheats because they get bored of their wife. Day in day out also see the same person, so likely will get tired. Probably, men also wants something fresh and exciting to get them excited.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some men cheat because they can. Many losers here can't cheat because they can't even get laid without paying a girl first.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think the word "cheat" is incorrect. Spreading one's oats is a natural tendency and behaviour, it is because of our man-made laws that has made this behaviour "immoral." If you look at the animal kingdom, the male of the species is the prowler, normally hanging around the out peripheries of the herd's boundaries, pouncing on breeding opportunities with other herds. The alpha-male though, remains lodged inside his own herd, so as to protect his harem from intruders. His privilege is that he gets the breeding "rights" within his own herd. Of course he will needed to fight off challengers.

So, if the word "cheat" is changed, it doesn't seem wrong after all. It is nature. As for the poor man who doesn't get to score with females, it comes back to the law of nature. The only change is that in the human community, money is the strength and means to security in our lives, not teeth and muscle.

Cheers!

I think some scientists has proven that sowing wild oats is in built in men's DNA

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Some men cheat because they can. Many losers here can't cheat because they can't even get laid without paying a girl first.

Not true. Paying a girl is to pay her to fuck off after the deed. Usually free stuff are the most expensive.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the word "cheat" is incorrect. Spreading one's oats is a natural tendency and behaviour, it is because of our man-made laws that has made this behaviour "immoral." ...........

I, the Teacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the heavens. What a heavy burden God has laid on mankind! I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

What is crooked cannot be straightened;
what is lacking cannot be counted.

I said to myself, “Look, I have increased in wisdom more than anyone who has ruled over Jerusalem before me; I have experienced much of wisdom and knowledge.” Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

[video=youtube;zTcu7MCtuTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcu7MCtuTs[/video]

Last edited: