• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY DO indians SMELL? Do you agree?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imagine working at your office desk and being stressed with work. Just when you complete the task and takes a deep breathe as a form of relax, suddenly a terrible shit smell with a tinge of Sambal Goreng hits your nose and you just feel like puking or passing out.

This is the type of considerate Malay colleague I have who can kill you with just the smell of his shit. Once he go toilet, the smell will travel all the way to end of the corridor about 50m away. The worse is that it lingers for at least 30mins after he is done. Of course he will wash his ass with water but the smell is terrible. Imagine if he does not wash it with water? The smell will probably stay with him the whole day.

We also have Chinese whose shit smells but the smell is not that strong and does not travel beyond 10m in the worse case. So even if he wipes it properly with paper, the smell will not lingers on him.

Practice from earlier generation has its reason, I suppose when the shit really stinks it is better to wash it with water to make it clean. For the rest, paper is fine.

spoken like a true sinkie Chinaman who does not wash his ass...

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine working at your office desk and being stressed with work. Just when you complete the task and takes a deep breathe as a form of relax, suddenly a terrible shit smell with a tinge of Sambal Goreng hits your nose and you just feel like puking or passing out.

This is the type of considerate Malay colleague I have who can kill you with just the smell of his shit. Once he go toilet, the smell will travel all the way to end of the corridor about 50m away. The worse is that it lingers for at least 30mins after he is done. Of course he will wash his ass with water but the smell is terrible. Imagine if he does not wash it with water? The smell will probably stay with him the whole day.

We also have Chinese whose shit smells but the smell is not that strong and does not travel beyond 10m in the worse case. So even if he wipes it properly with paper, the smell will not lingers on him.

Practice from earlier generation has its reason, I suppose when the shit really stinks it is better to wash it with water to make it clean. For the rest, paper is fine.

nope don't see your logic as when your forefathers arrived here there was no running water so they used paper..by the way fatboy.. everybody's shit stinks..

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone have certain degree of body odour, it's whether others can tahan your smell or not...
That's why perfume & fragrance are selling well!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! then your forefather must have not cleaned their asses cos no water!

nope don't see your logic as when your forefathers arrived here there was no running water so they used paper..by the way fatboy.. everybody's shit stinks..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't know about that but i can say my family is a stickler for cleanliness..and that includes washing our asses with SOAP and water..we been doing it for generations..just let u know not just Indians and Mats and Muslims wash their asses..other people do it as well even the Chinese in China..like I said when I was in China was shocked to see hotel had toilet shower spray and a bidet...i guess they have evolved and u have not...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no, they re-invented the bidet (although of french origin) and carry it with a tank of water where ever they go. very resourceful and lucky lot. where ever he goes, work, play or home, a bidet is there waiting for him. when a flight from sg to morocco lasts too long, he would hold his shit, fart on the plane, but give a big dump when he arrives at the hotel. when he eats something foul, gets food poisoning and has diarrhea, he would hold his slurpy shit, break the law of nature by turning fluid to solid stool and wait until he gets to a bidet. no bidet, no shit. it's an evolutionary wonder. homo hikanoshita sans bidet. it's all bidetshit, i mean, bullshit. bwahahahahaha!

psst: it's obvious he's a wannabe chapchenkia scroo clone and troll with nothing real to contribute. the only thing that hurts is his ego when mistakes and holes in his stories are pointed out. don't waste your time.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun see washing my ass with my hands is by anyway considered evolved. Unless is it the "hands-free" water spray.

don't know about that but i can say my family is a stickler for cleanliness..and that includes washing our asses with SOAP and water..we been doing it for generations..just let u know not just Indians and Mats and Muslims wash their asses..other people do it as well even the Chinese in China..like I said when I was in China was shocked to see hotel had toilet shower spray and a bidet...i guess they have evolved and u have not...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't be a moron. the prc's have not evolved. even though they have bidets in their modern homes, they don't wash their shit there like you do. they pee and wash their faces there. in both cases, the primitiveness has not left them or you. in europe, we make it a point not to soil the bidet with fecal or urinal matter. the plumbing and flange are only 1.5 inches unlike w.c. plumbing.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got curious after reading this thread.

Paper was luxury in forefathers time.And water was cheap.

And toilet tissue papers themselves is faily a new invention.

So what were our ak kongs and their fathers cleaned their assess with?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously someone who claims to use bidet all day doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. :rolleyes:

fucking embarassing to drag this on, and more of his shit is exposed. it doesn't help when he's a pappie insider.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got curious after reading this thread.

Paper was luxury in forefathers time.And water was cheap.

And toilet tissue papers themselves is faily a new invention.

So what were our ak kongs and their fathers cleaned their assess with?

for malays, it was leaves. for chinese coolies, fingers. a reason why char kway teow tastes shitty good.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be a moron. the prc's have not evolved. even though they have bidets in their modern homes, they don't wash their shit there like you do. they pee and wash their faces there. in both cases, the primitiveness has not left them or you. in europe, we make it a point not to soil the bidet with fecal or urinal matter. the plumbing and flange are only 1.5 inches unlike w.c. plumbing.

hey caveman..since u so obsessed with toilet hygiene..most wipe their asses with tissue paper first and proceed to the bidet for a wash..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They accepted Islam? It was the Sultan who did and they just follow. I think most of them dun even know what the religion is about when they become Muslim.

The Indian traders were those who introduced Islam to the Malay. Being gullible, they accept it withour much question. I guess they wash their asses with their hands without asking themselve much too.

nope dont think so..moment Malays accepted Islam..they washed their asses with water..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey caveman..since u so obsessed with toilet hygiene..most wipe their asses with tissue paper first and proceed to the bidet for a wash..

my secret is acidophilus. one capsule a day, and shit coagulates and flows with the consistency of a smooth banana. no stickiness, no stains. without acidophilus, which is impossible to carry on a trip, dry toilet paper takes care of majority of shit stains, followed by 3 to 4 slips of wet toilet paper which remove rest of stains. on a camping trip in the wilderness which is frequent in california, mountain money is what we call toilet paper. it's a luxury. for clean arse at the toiletless camp site, we spit on mountain money to make it moist before wiping. it's an old cowboy trick. we don't carry bidets with us on a camping trip, unlike you. bwahahahaha!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
They accepted Islam? It was the Sultan who did and they just follow. I think most of them dun even know what the religion is about when they become Muslim.

The Indian traders were those who introduced Islam to the Malay. Being gullible, they accept it withour much question. I guess they wash their asses with their hands without asking themselve much too.

same like the close to 20 million Chinese Muslims in PRC now..btw came across a few in my visit to China..went out for dinner with a very2 hot one and yes she washes her ass..

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey pekingman eatshitndie,,FYI I don't like going on camping trips and I abhor public toilets not like your kind who shit in public toilets and stuff it full of toilet paper and dont flush..

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope dont think so..moment Malays accepted Islam..they washed their asses with water..

we're talking about malays in sg when they were first colonized. it was squat, open sarong, poop, swipe with leaves, stand up, close sarong, walk away. my malay kampong friends were still doing it with leaves when there were still kampongs in sg.