• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY DO indians SMELL? Do you agree?

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Do Indians Smell?

Some would say that this is a prejudice and even racial question. The truth is that everyone and anyone can smell bad depending on the food that they eat or their very own lifestyles. Proper hygiene is also a key factor in determining someone’s ‘body smell,. People believe in the myth that Indians smell bad. If someone happens to pass by an Indian that smells bad, they would initially think that the rumors are true.

Does this mean that only Indians smell? No, if their country prohibits their people from taking a baths then that is another matter (which is of course is impossible). Another probable reason is due to the different type of sweat glands people have. Some people on other countries have more active sweat glands due to their climate. Indians says that this question is baseless and the fact that everyone has their own smell should not discriminate other people without smelling themselves.

Food is one example of factors that affect the odor of a human body. Some foods can have different effects (especially on the sweat glands) that can cause a bad smell. The same can be said about bad breath. When people don’t brush their teeth, their breath smells awful. Their lifestyles also affect their scents. Most people that live in poverty don’t care much about what they look or what they smell. Unlike those that live well and are able to eat good food everyday, you will definitely smell and see the difference between different lifestyles.

Indians love to cook curry and other spicy foods. Some cultures don’t appreciate the smell and would initially think that Indians stink because they eat stinky foods. People are natural born critics and what they don’t understand they will always criticize. The same can be said about different religions around the world. Just because it is not what you believe in, doesn’t mean your religion is right. Smell yourself first, before you criticize the smell of others.

http://www.knowswhy.com/why-do-indians-smell/

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are too sensitive about everything but a fact is a fact.

I am plump and cannot lose weight no matter how I try. But if people call me fat, I am fine because it is a fact.

But I'm sad because my no man would want to date me - I signed on for a social development sponsored cruise

All the guys went for the six or seven attractive girls, the rest just sat by the sidelines and watched, I played sudoku

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am plump and cannot lose weight no matter how I try. But if people call me fat, I am fine because it is a fact.

But I'm sad because my no man would want to date me - I signed on for a social development sponsored cruise

All the guys went for the six or seven attractive girls, the rest just sat by the sidelines and watched, I played sudoku
errrrrr....u indian? or what has you being fat gotta do with smell???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heavy makeup, poor lighting and a generous dose of alcoholic beverages will make any woman look attractive.

Remember to bring condoms. Forget about finding a steady boyfriend or potential husband, you go on a singles' cruise, you must get laid. Otherwise you're just wasting your trip.

Poor people go on a typical cruise, and rich people go on board a yacht.

Roman Abramovich certainly didn't bring Daria Zhukova on board his yacht to play chess with her.

roman-abramovich-bites-daria-zhukova.jpg

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take heart.

I am told the best way to make love to a fat girl is to roll her in flour and feel for the wet spot.

And like mopeds, men find them fun until they are seen by their friends! Same as pretty girls with ugly guys.

But I'm sad because my no man would want to date me -

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand how you feel. Although I'm also plump but girls dun really find me a turn-off.

Bathe more often and lose some weight will help. But if you're Indian then I think there is little I can do.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Do Indians Smell?

Some would say that this is a prejudice and even racial question. The truth is that everyone and anyone can smell bad depending on the food that they eat or their very own lifestyles. Proper hygiene is also a key factor in determining someone’s ‘body smell,. People believe in the myth that Indians smell bad. If someone happens to pass by an Indian that smells bad, they would initially think that the rumors are true...............................

Agree. We emit what we consume. Hygiene reasons aside, smelling good or bad depends on what we're used to. In a communiy of pork eaters, everyone in it has gotten used to the smell of piggiet and no one smells distinct from the others, same goes for a community who consumes mutton, or beef. Those who spice up their foods will definitely have their own BO up a couple of notches too. In Enterprise, that Vulcan vixen complained that her human crewmates "smelled" and she had to take some kind of medication to overcome their BOs. She was Vegan in that series.

Cheers!

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go out with one Bollywood looking Indian Muslim girl in my secondary school and found out that her armpit smelly because of the food she ate. Their cuisines contain plentiful onions, garlic, spices, meat, and legumes. Anyways, lime juice is an excellent remedy for smelling armpits.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go out with one Bollywood looking Indian Muslim girl in my secondary school and found out that her armpit smelly because of the food she ate. Their cuisines contain plentiful onions, garlic, spices, meat, and legumes. Anyways, lime juice is an excellent remedy for smelling armpits.

How did you use the lime juice? Wedge a piece of lime an squeeze the driplets onto her armpit?

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the infusion happens mostly in the home. almost all indians in the bay area shut all windows at home, and the spices have no where to go but onto hair, skin and into nostrils, ears, eyes, orifices including aresholes. even an indian cunt smells like a strong mix of cumin, tumeric, cinnamon, etc. a little more breathable than bad japanese sushi or rotten korean kimchi.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bangla lagi worse ah............................throw them into S'pore river and immerse for a week also no use..................river turn black ah

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. i like your honesty on your thing.
2. honest, so what if you are plump?
3. there are also guys out there looking for some "inner-beauty" gals.
4. don't lose hope!
5. btw, so what if you are single?
6. you can make it after all!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand how you feel. Although I'm also plump but girls dun really find me a turn-off.

Bathe more often and lose some weight will help. But if you're Indian then I think there is little I can do.

way to go gal..u have secret admirer..btw plump also another word for F..