• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: this forum is so pro Oppo.
You brothers and sisters should examine your heads and realise that PAP is the only viable party with sufficient talents and resources to lead this country. The Oppo is just blowing hot hair.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You brothers and sisters should examine your heads and realise that PAP is the only viable party with sufficient talents and resources to lead this country. The Oppo is just blowing hot hair.

You want points? Call me Daddy first! hahaha...:biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sigh.. another wayang show... actually it's your own clones that zapped u so that u can use it to complain to Leongsam... :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WaLan Bro; how comed aLL kena deducted untiL siao, yet you stiLL have a fire-power of 43 ah ?..:eek:
Sam must be scheming something unprecedented again..:cool::smile:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WaLan Bro; how comed aLL kena deducted untiL siao, yet you stiLL have a fire-power of 43 ah ?..:eek:

Sam going to change rules to allow points and power to exchange for ntuc vouchers soon! hahaha :biggrin:

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

43 x 2 = zap -86 is ineffective against clone makers. I can add a zero behind meaning i can add myself 860. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?! ...
u go get mor of ur gang members 2 cum 2 tis koptiam la ... den, u can start a war here ... ah kinana n dat fishy fella haf proven 2 b regretably useless ...

Last edited:

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple, there are lots of PAP supports in this forum ....

630pap-jpg_091235.jpg

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are so many pro-PAP forums, you know what you are getting into when you come here.

The PAP have been selling that same line for decades that only they can govern the country. We have seen that the most expensive government in the world does at best average despite it supposedly having top notch 'brains'. Look at the wards led by opposition MPs ...they are doing a better job than the PAP wards; it is just as clean and well-maintained, if not better AND at lower cost despite the obstacles put up by the PAP. That's tangible evidence that the 'best' brains in town are useless. Time for you to wake up to smell the roses.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, it is obvious that u are getting zap for ur honesty. keep it up. the PAP needs more people like u to know that they are doing a good job.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're zapped for your IQ deficiency, not your political affiliation.

And thanks for the reminder/advertisement, I'll zap you the next time when I'm able to. :wink:

Sorry for the delay.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Because many here dislike PAP. They think PAP is high handed in silencing the Opposition by using all means to keep them quiet!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If oppositions cannot be united.

How can you expect them to serve the interests of the residents?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people here very stupid one. As long as people do not agree with their view, they will publicise that you are PAP IB even before looking at your previous post.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sometimes, PAP IB members purposely zap newbies like you to convince you that opposition supporters are vindictive, intolerant, etc.

Over time, if your postings are constructive, the veterans here will up you to encourage you to post more. But if we detect you as a clone or some shallow persona, we will not help you.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

With a nick like that you're target for practice here and I should say the bros here have been very accurate with their shooting!LOL