• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
proof it. if not, you are a sinkie low life who pay for sex.

RETARD SINKIE :oIo:

Why no balls to scold leongsam? He corrected your english without you asking for it. Isn't this some 'sinkie' behavior by your definition?

No balls to scold him just because he is the forum owner? FUCKING BALLESS SINKIE. I spit on you :oIo:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: this forum is so pro Oppo.
You brothers and sisters should examine your heads and realise that PAP is the only viable party with sufficient talents and resources to lead this country. The Oppo is just blowing hot hair.

If you look carefully your children and grand children will never be able
to buy even a 4 - 5 room pigeon hole in the near future, Peasantpore will be
only meant for the rich Foreign Trash with lots of money (Millions) whocan afford to live
in Pesantpore.

You vote PAP into power! PAP squeeze Peasantporean OUT!!!
Take my word for it!! ParLeement is meant to be Wanyang and
white wash for Peasantporean to see that they are working very hard
and fight for Peasantporean benefit, in actual fact they are building their
own bonus and funds for their million dollar salary..

Decision for the ParLeement are made by 2 person only from the FamiLee!!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has done a lot for Singaporeans over the past decades. But it is not perfect – no party is. We need to listen to criticisms and improve as a party, to serve our people even better.

This is why I and many others joined the PAP – because we appreciate what the party has done, we believe in the cause the party stands for, and we want to help the party do more to serve the interests of Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans.

I understand that not everyone will feel the same way about the PAP. Each of us is free to support any political party and choose the government we want. Indeed, the critics online clearly have their own political affiliations too, even though many have chosen to stay silent on this, or to hide their real identities behind anonymous online profiles.

Support PAP. Together we can help build a better Singapore!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has done a lot for Singaporeans over the past decades. But it is not perfect – no party is. We need to listen to criticisms and improve as a party, to serve our people even better.

This is why I and many others joined the PAP – because we appreciate what the party has done, we believe in the cause the party stands for, and we want to help the party do more to serve the interests of Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans.

I understand that not everyone will feel the same way about the PAP. Each of us is free to support any political party and choose the government we want. Indeed, the critics online clearly have their own political affiliations too, even though many have chosen to stay silent on this, or to hide their real identities behind anonymous online profiles.

Support PAP. Together we can help build a better Singapore!

They were rewarded for doing good. Now, they must be punished for doing it bad. Moreover, the current group of MIWs are not the same group of people you were talking about who have done alot for Singaporeans.

Support the Oppositions! Together we can build a better Singapore than what the PAP and PAPpies dogs can do.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They were rewarded for doing good. Now, they must be punished for doing it bad. Moreover, the current group of MIWs are not the same group of people you were talking about who have done alot for Singaporeans.

Support the Oppositions! Together we can build a better Singapore than what the PAP and PAPpies dogs can do.
Lanjiao lah...what are u doing here! You should be in RWS now! nabei! :oIo::biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lah...what are u doing here! You should be in RWS now! nabei! :oIo::biggrin:

Not feeling well lah. Outdoor whole day yesterday. The Chee Bye haze lah. Lanjiao NEA PSI below 50 - GOOD.

Good my Lanjiao! :oIo: FUCK NEA! FUCK PAP! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap has done well at mid term. It has moderated housing prices, controlled forign labour, becomes more attentive to people's need. Kudos to them.

Pap is still the best party to run Singapore!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are lucky to have the dedicated men and women of PAP serving them. Without these selfless individuals, there will be massive corruption, inequality and violent crimes. The PAP has been good and is Still Good.

Stand up for PAP if you believe what they do has brought about a secure and better future for Singaporeans.