• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Chinese Burn And Waste Stuff?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the time of the year again, I think 7th Lunar Month. Well named, for lunatics. Why do Chinese burn stuff in public? Why aren't the NEA arresting or fining them? I hate all religions but this has got to be the worst. All other lunatics conduct their lunacies in their own temples, churches, mosques or synagogues. The lunatic Chinese has to conduct their lunacies in public. I can see rice, chicken, fruits being wasted on streetside worship. Hell, I even see Guinness, Carlsberg and Yakult!

Stray cats and crows are their gods, for they happily come and feast on all the offerings.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same reason why Ang Mors like to close their eyes, put their palms together and send 'SMS' to the higher ups.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same reason why Ang Mors like to close their eyes, put their palms together and send 'SMS' to the higher ups.

It's different. The smog and ashes cause air pollution.

Why can't they do it in their temples? Why must they do it all along the streets?

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey man,

To begin with, your thread is racial instead of religious. Among the Chinese there are: Atheist, taoist, buddhist, muslim, christian, jew and etc etc. Please be mindful else you're trying to hit the all chinese on board the ship with a bamboo.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey man,

To begin with, your thread is racial instead of religious. Among the Chinese there are: Atheist, taoist, buddhist, muslim, christian, jew and etc etc. Please be mindful else you're trying to hit the all chinese on board the ship with a bamboo.

Sorry but you see, not all Chinese burn stuff in public, but all who burn stuff in public are Chinese. See?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there are lesser and lesser sinkies burnt stuff in the public nowadays compare to the 70s & 80s. The older folks with majority uneducated generation will just follow what was pass down to them. We hardly see any young generation participates in such ritual, majority of them prefers to go suntect city enjoy the rock concert and air-con. We may not get to see these burn stuff 20 yrs down the road..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
One billion chinks worship smoke while a similar number of ah nehs worship cows and cowdung. If it wasn't for the Ang Mohs, the world would be a real shit hole.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
One billion chinks worship smoke while a similar number of ah nehs worship cows and cowdung. If it wasn't for the Ang Mohs, the world would be a real shit hole.

Not really one billion Chinese. PRCs don't do that. For all the failings of the Cultural Revolution, stopping PRCs from (believing in) burning stuff in public must be it's greatest consolation, if not achievement. Only Chinese in Taiwan, HK and SEA still lunatically do (and believe in) that. Fortunately in North America, Europe and ANZ, they'd be stopped, fined or arrested. They can accept that's illegal and illogical there. Why not here?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, Mr. Standard Chartered Bank. :biggrin:

I bank with StanChart in Singapore and am thinking of opening account with SCB in Malaysia too.

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the time of the year again, I think 7th Lunar Month. Well named, for lunatics. Why do Chinese burn stuff in public? Why aren't the NEA arresting or fining them? I hate all religions but this has got to be the worst. All other lunatics conduct their lunacies in their own temples, churches, mosques or synagogues. The lunatic Chinese has to conduct their lunacies in public. I can see rice, chicken, fruits being wasted on streetside worship. Hell, I even see Guinness, Carlsberg and Yakult!

Stray cats and crows are their gods, for they happily come and feast on all the offerings.

2w4fpme.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

They lack a respect for the environment, the public, the neighbourhood and are inconsiderate towards public convenience., health, and even safety. Period.

The NEA can't and won't do fuckall about it because it is "sensitive." Just like the LTA keeps mum about Moslems parking their vehicles illegally on mosque days.

Civic consciousness doesn't exist in their vocabulary. And the Ministry of Culture will spin it and have the media focus on the "colorful' side of multiculturalism.

Er, that's why most people prefer to live in Condo. Despite their prohibtive prices.

Cheers!

optimusprime

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do Chinese people act like rabid dogs?? Why do Chinese people like to spit like animals? Why do Chinese people like to starve themselves to death? Why does it take 100 Chinese men just to fix a lightbulb?

The same answer. They are rubbish people with faeces for brains.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ironically, it is the ang mohs' "political correctness" that prevents us from saying this unequivocal truth out loud.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
They lack a respect for the environment, the public, the neighbourhood and are inconsiderate towards public convenience., health, and even safety. Period.

The NEA can't and won't do fuckall about it because it is "sensitive." Just like the LTA keeps mum about Moslems parking their vehicles illegally on mosque days.

Civic consciousness doesn't exist in their vocabulary. And the Ministry of Culture will spin it and have the media focus on the "colorful' side of multiculturalism.

Er, that's why most people prefer to live in Condo. Despite their prohibtive prices.

Cheers!

Small minds can't process anything beyond their narrow self-interests. Which is why for all the brouhaha about the "Chinese miracle", their GDP per capita is still lower than economic powerhouses such as Equatorial Guinea and Azerbaijan. Which is also why Sinkie workers' purchasing power is lower than that of workers in "mudland".