• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chee enjoys being bankrupt

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘What is Singapore’s national costume?’

I could not think of a satisfactory answer to my friend’s question, since there are so many types of dress that Singaporeans can identify with.

Then came the perhaps unsurprising answer: ‘The defamation suit of course!’

Chee Soon Juan, the self-termed Singapore rebel, is probably the synonym for the defamation action in modern day Singapore. While I am not going to proceed to discuss the merits of his pursuits, I will put forth a case why ignoring his often exaggerated remarks may be the better solution.

If you seek the advice of any lawyer, he would probably advise you that a pauper like Chee is not worth suing. He is already bankrupt and is therefore not afraid of any additional sanction that seeks to deprive him of his possessions. What he would probably fear losing, I would think, is exactly what these defamation suits give him: the attention of the public.

The media coverage on Chee has always been focused on his brushes with the law, and thus inadvertently bringing attention to his cause and beliefs. While the man may believe himself to be a martyr, it is difficult to connect his position with someone like Gandhi or Aung San Suu Kyi, since not many would pay attention to his preachings if he was left alone. The only similarity between them is perhaps that they were all subject to government prosecution, something that arguably is Chee’s presently most valuable possession. Chee ingeniously uses the courtroom as his soapbox, and his portal to influence public opinion. It is therefore not a surprise that he commits the offence of defamation over and over again, to the extent that some may think he actually enjoys it.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=4845

hankcock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas, i dun know where you came from? But i think you dun have to be a Ghandi or Aung San Suu Kyi to have rights. If You Are A True Blue Singaporeans, Pls think not only of your Bank A/C or your recent pay increment, Pls think for the future of singapore and the future of your children and grand children. Today we have few very brave ppl who is willing speak up for the rights of all singaporeans becuause these are things that you entitled not given by PAP. It is not Chee's fault that he is getting into so much trouble, but rather it is you and me, the ppl of singapore, bcos we expect Chee to fight for our rights, we expect Chee to check and balance the PAP, but wit him and his limited resources, its difficult to go against you know who lah. So may i asked, whether you are a ah tir or ah gao, if its not you that fight for your own future, WHO WILL??? if it is not now that you fight for your own future, THEN WHEN???

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u think chee is really for the peasants, how would u explain that he masqueraded his redundant congrat notes to obama to instigate him to sanction singapore?

would u still think he's really fighting for peasants or more for himself? "fighting for peasants" is just a fake forefront he conveniently uses as the main reason. he engages foreigner and even the new USA president obama hoping they would be exploited to fight for HIS cause.

do u think our domestic affair should involve foreign interference? if no, then u should see clearly what chee is up to by now.

hankcock

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter what Chee is fighting for and for whom, i still think that we need another party to check and balance the PAP, i would rather be cheated for 4 years than to be cheated for life, look at TAIWAN's AH BIAN, INDONESIA's SUHARTO (LKY good friend ) and many more, if they are still in power will their evil deeds been known? BTW abusing human rights is international crime, so dun look for lao da look for who? YOU????

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u think chee is really for the peasants, how would u explain that he masqueraded his redundant congrat notes to obama to instigate him to sanction singapore?

would u still think he's really fighting for peasants or more for himself? "fighting for peasants" is just a fake forefront he conveniently uses as the main reason. he engages foreigner and even the new USA president obama hoping they would be exploited to fight for HIS cause.

do u think our domestic affair should involve foreign interference? if no, then u should see clearly what chee is up to by now.

don't confuse the PAP with the nation.

A

Alu862

Come on you democrats see if you can get economic sanctions against SG.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u think our domestic affair should involve foreign interference?

fucktard old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

no way you can hide your twisting and turning!

haha you think you pull it off stealing temple money cheating and conning your 'frenz' you can con ppl here?

after bashing your father think you're HEELO here also?

you're moronic and filthy character and behavior kena exposed already lah!