• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are most smart and handsome people gay?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What these gays ultimately wants is to show gay films on our public channel.

And many of them are ugly like fuck.

0.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That handsome Hollywood actor, Rock Hudson, was a gay and his homosexuality was hidden for decades and finally revealed after his death. The first director of the FBI, Edgar Hoover, was also reported to be a gay. No wonder, many people see USA as a sick society.

Cary Grant was gay (lived with Randolph Scott for some years). Tom Cruise is a closet gay. So is John Travolta. Richard Gere is bisexual. All good-looking chaps.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always wonder if Baey Yam Keng is gay, he really look, sound and behave like one though.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wonder if Baey Yam Keng is gay, he really look, sound and behave like one though.

A gay friend of mine is 100% sure Baey is a closeted 同志. And these people have very accurate built-in "gaydar" to sniff out their own kind.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
famous and notorious homosexuals and bisexuals in history....with their partners:

1. archilles with patroclus
2. alexander (bi) with hephaestian
3. hannibal with unknown
4. leonardo with apprentices salai and melzi
5. michelangelo with tommaso dei cavalieri and cecchino dei bracci
6. hitler (suspected) - eva braun was a cover
7. puyi with unknown

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who were bought up in a Mandarin speaking environment, usually went to a SAP school, but because of SG's education system, eventually found themselves taking most subjects in English and being fairly proficient in English. Tend to think in Mandarin and speak to family and close friends in Mandarin.

Can you think of any examples? :biggrin:

If hokkien leh? But went to English school. Can you call me a hokkien helicopter?