• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are forummers here starting new threads like nobody biz?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already knew it when you were using the monikers <scroobal> and <Debonerman>, you motherfucking moron. :wink:

good. please list all the others for the benefit of the newcomers here. and yes, i am a motherfucking moron. i fuck your mother.

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon, I declined to fuck your mother but your wife and daughter both wanted me to fuck them. :wink:

good. please list all the others for the benefit of the newcomers here. and yes, i am a motherfucking moron. i fuck your mother.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, I declined to fuck your mother but your wife and daughter both wanted me to fuck them. :wink:

agree and they told me it was game over in 3 secs. that's why your wife told me not to 123 when fucking her. i was confused. asked her. and she told me machiam wrestling 123 when she had sex with you. all over in 3 secs. my 123 not in seconds. in hours, doggie. now you know why i am your step-daddy. that bastard scroobal (your dad) left when you were born. too embarrassed when he discovered you have no sexual organs. shit!

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon, Yawnnnnn, you are now starting to sound like the ahbeng version of <scroobal>. Please bring back <scroobal>! :wink:

agree and they told me it was game over in 3 secs. that's why your wife told me not to 123 when fucking her. i was confused. asked her. and she told me machiam wrestling 123 when she had sex with you. all over in 3 secs. my 123 not in seconds. in hours, doggie. now you know why i am your step-daddy. that bastard scroobal (your dad) left when you were born. too embarrassed when he discovered you have no sexual organs. shit!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, Yawnnnnn, you are now starting to sound like the ahbeng version of <scroobal>. Please bring back <scroobal>! :wink:

if your mum loves ah beng, you complaining? go get fuck lah. try and reuse the condoms. daddy not rich ok? daddy also supports recycling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and pair up with jw5 and tarma the banglas and nehs. do something useful. dun kpkb here machiam your pal jw5.

I do nothing useful or even do nothing at all will still be 1 million times more superior than low life losers like you and other bullies who insult others to win.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ok if I am considered naive. But I wonder what do these keyboard warriors get out of what they are doing; does it benefit anyone ? Do they earn "Google dollars" out of their activities or it is just to satisfy their needy ego to have their presence felt everywhere?

They all do it for one thing in life .... EGO.

All the keyboard warriors were one time high flyers in society .... ex-Ministers, ex-CEOs, ex-Presidents of Companies, MDs, GMs, SVPs, VPs ... they all have their ego. They are all retired and living it up , but their egos are not in any bit subdued in spite of their retirement.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Yep, including ex Executive Director demoted to Advisor, the EGO is even bigger or perhaps trying to over-compensate. :wink:

They all do it for one thing in life .... EGO.

All the keyboard warriors were one time high flyers in society .... ex-Ministers, ex-CEOs, ex-Presidents of Companies, MDs, GMs, SVPs, VPs ... they all have their ego. They are all retired and living it up , but their egos are not in any bit subdued in spite of their retirement.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep, including ex Executive Director demoted to Advisor, the EGO is even bigger or perhaps trying to over-compensate. :wink:

Pot calling kettle black
Your lanjiao ego also not small la
Who the fuck goes to your extent to hound an online nick
Either siao or ego big....or both

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You die also, we all have to die one day LOL LOL LOL.................................

as long as you are alive, you are my slave doggie. now, go get more banglas n ah nehs. i need to hang flowers understand? fucking faggot.

jw5

Loyal
As long as you are alive, I'll give you an ass whipping until you cry for your mother. LOL LOL LOL

as long as you are alive, you are my slave doggie. now, go get more banglas n ah nehs. i need to hang flowers understand? fucking faggot.

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is amazing you guys can easily pick up a fight anywhere and where ever you go and settle old scores like some spoilt teenagers. Haven't you guys grown up? Didn't anyone ever tell you where is the appropriate place to go and do it?

You could go to Grand Slam and wrestle it out and I am sure the audience there would love to watch you guys cut each other throats but if you go to a coffeeshop and start brawling around, you know the audience there will disappear all at once.