• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are folks on mobility scooter a fucking nuisance ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno why many of these fuckers have a sense of entitledment. They expect people to give way to them in a crowded kopitiam when they should have gone to a table allocated for the disabled.
Came across one grumpy fucker at a kopitiam creating a scene and the SPeeF poodles have to come to diffuse the situation.

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno why many of these fuckers have a sense of entitledment. They expect people to give way to them in a crowded kopitiam when they should have gone to a table allocated for the disabled.
Came across one grumpy fucker at a kopitiam creating a scene and the SPeeF poodles have to come to diffuse the situation.
no head no tail
got video or not

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what happens when you excessively pander to the cripples, put up 'accessibility' amenities everywhere. I get it, because you're so kind and compassionate, you want to virtue signal about what a wonderful human being you are. :wink:

Inside some of the new buses, the space near the front of the bus which used to have seats are replaced by TWO wheelchair lots. What are the odds you get two on the same bus ride? :rolleyes:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just grab a beer bottle and smash the head of the fucking cripple.
Fuck his mother's cheebye.
Hope their fucking battery explodes while they are on it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also think this privilege has been abused by mg pg old farts KNN it's time pap steps in for leegitimate license KNN meanwhile my uncle will not give priority to motorised kind other than manual wheelchair becas there is no leeson to give priority when they can move much faster than a normal abled person so they should give priority to others instead even for the leeal disabled KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also think this privilege has been abused by mg pg old farts KNN it's time pap steps in for leegitimate license KNN meanwhile my uncle will not give priority to motorised kind other than manual wheelchair becas there is no leeson to give priority when they can move much faster than a normal abled person so they should give priority to others instead even for the leeal disabled KNN
Eg giving priority for them to enter the train first ? What fucking logic sense does it make ? They are sitting comfortably on the chair while my uncle is standing KNN if cannot enter the train just wait for the next train KNN you in rush my uncle also in rush ok KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eg giving priority for them to enter the train first ? What fucking logic sense does it make ? They are sitting comfortably on the chair while my uncle is standing KNN if cannot enter the train just wait for the next train KNN you in rush my uncle also in rush ok KNN

Similar to some hawkers giving priority to preggies who are queueing up.

All about virtue signalling.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most oldies on mobility scooters are not really disabled.....just fucking lazy but can afford one.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they as bad as old people who are entitled to jump the queue and get premium seating everywhere they go.... cos they are..... er just old?

So let me put it this way.... the old fucker who wants the seat on the mrt could have been a child rapist, and serial robber but he will still feel that u owe him the seat cos he is old. Where's the logic?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of them are just lazy Fatfucks pretending to be a disabled in real life to cut queues n cause inconvenience to others. Online they are keyboard warriors targeting attractive ppl that look after their body well. What can they do being stuck in their disgusting smelly fat body full of shit? Smear their shit on others.
8566164F-8ECD-4AD2-A2FB-02B0AAA52916.jpeg

Being fat is labeled as body positive in today’s world. Dying as a drug addict/robber/using counterfeit money(George Floyd) can label u as a hero/icon/martyr. Only Black Lives Matter. Welcome to 2021.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they as bad as old people who are entitled to jump the queue and get premium seating everywhere they go.... cos they are..... er just old?

So let me put it this way.... the old fucker who wants the seat on the mrt could have been a child rapist, and serial robber but he will still feel that u owe him the seat cos he is old. Where's the logic?
Old is different, everyone grows old and gets weaker including u.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

Not all are really disabled.
Many are just plain lazy bums misusing the motorised wheelchairs.!!!!
KLN always delay bus and pity bus Captains must bring down the platform even in heavy rain KLN.
Puii to those fakers.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so stupid. Simple English yet you do not understand. :FU:

KLN

Dont waste your time with that blackMonkey.
This asshole is full of shitS.
Already on my IGNORE list after I told him to go suck his mama milk to grow up.
LOL....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::whistling::whistling:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

Like I said, many are FAKES.
They have two healthy legs, not one-legged.
Just misuse the wheelchair to sell tissue papers.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN

Like I said, many are FAKES.
They have two healthy legs, not one-legged.
Just misuse the wheelchair to sell tissue papers.
Yeah, for all you know actually laksaboy does this in real life. That’s why he has so much free time/Need to escape from Reality and Always be on this forum. Nothing much going on for him in real life except checking if his dick is still intact beneath his ginormous-full-of-shit belly, since way b4 covid. :geek:

Last edited: