• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are dogs so free?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always stalking and harassing me be it online or real life.
Can you believe it the Hongkie Cantonese dog just now stalked me to toilet and made a loud knock from above? Why dogs like to put energy into bullying? Why they don’t do something good for humanity instead?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe it the Hongkie Cantonese dog just now stalked me to toilet and made a loud knock from above? Why dogs like to put energy into bullying? Why they don’t do something good for humanity instead?
The answer is simple. Because they are dogs and not human lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why dogs are so free to stalk and harass me non stop be it online or real life is simply they are unsuccessful losers with nothing to do and no human conscience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine how much energy the Hongkie Cantonese dog put into this. I closed my toilet window and sit down on toilet bowl and two seconds later a loud knock from above toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine how much energy the Hongkie Cantonese dog put into this. I closed my toilet window and sit down on toilet bowl and two seconds later a loud knock from above toilet.
And before any dogs accuse me mad, it’s entirely possible the dog put a cctv aiming at the air well wall reflecting the light from my toilet which will create a motion sensor notification to him whenever I closed my toilet window.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And before any dogs accuse me mad, it’s entirely possible the dog put a cctv aiming at the air well wall reflecting the light from my toilet which will create a motion sensor notification to him whenever I closed my toilet window.
Oh ya I learnt this after setting up cctv at home. Something good out of the bad indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why dogs are so free to stalk and harass me non stop be it online or real life is simply they are unsuccessful losers with nothing to do and no human conscience.
And that’s why I have not met Hokkiens that are so free. Hokkiens rather put energy into proper work to make money.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240304073838.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I sit here in my living room now the Hongkie Cantonese dog so free so no human conscience to spend energy to throw things to hit my windows to harass me.
Before any dogs accuse me mad, I have actually vacuum up at least two tiny beads that the Cantonese dog used to hit my window.