• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY APPEAL FOR BLOOD DONORS WHEN SUPPLY IS UNLIMITED

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
This news report [Blood donors needed as Singapore’s stocks for all blood groups have fallen to low levels] shows the blood bank does not know how to deal with such a problem which can be easily solved by the paps if they know how to use their brains.

The solution? Before any FS is issued a work permit or an employment pass or becomes an imported shit, he/she must show certain amount of litre of blood donated to the blood bank. This legal requirement can also detect and remove those FS who are HIV positive.

As the paps love to allow millions of FS to reside and work in SG, this available supply source from FS donating their blood will keep the blood bank always replenished. No need for blood appeal; no fear about new FS with HIV cases.

Paps are too dumb ... :sleep:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I donate blood regularly myself and I can vouch that FTs (high SES ang mohs or low SES Banglas) donate blood too. For the Banglas, they like to donate together in a big group, take photos and selfies etc.

I've also seen Colonel Clement Puah's retarded son donate blood, he had a group of people surrounding him.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just issue internal memo to get every civil servant on the nation's payroll to donate.

Starting with the selected president, and every mp, men and women from the military, spf, scdf, glc, etc...

When they need money they increase gst to suck money from the citizens.

When they need fresh blood to rejuvenate lee hsien loong, hoching and their cronies they suck blood from the citizens.

Every civil servant on the nation's payroll should be obligated to donate their blood.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aiyah very simple. Order NSFs to donate blood.

You have several thousand donors there who have to obey any command.