• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Blood Bank Low On Supplies! Bro Ye Kung Asks Sinkies And Oppies To Donate Their Blood Generously!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1657884495502.png

Last week, on Saturday (Jul. 9), health minister Ong Ye Kung made a public appeal for donors to come forward and give blood.

Ong's call for donors came about as stocks of A+ and O+ blood were running low.

Over 1,700 donors in four days
In the past four days, more than 1,700 donors donated blood, said Ong in a Facebook post on Jul. 14.

"This is a 45 per cent increase from our usual collection," he observed, calling it "a strong sign of unity and support from everyone."

A-, B-, O-, AB- blood stocks now running low
However, more donors are needed, as blood stocks are "not at healthy levels yet".

Ong shared that Singapore's blood stocks for the negative blood groups (A-, B-, O-, AB-) are currently running low.

"So if you are an eligible blood donor, please come forward," said Ong.

Here's an update of the blood stocks at the time of writing:

1657884521589.png

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/blood-donors-appeal-stocks-low/

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually how many foreigners or PR's do volunteer to donate blood or they are here as patients to create jobs for our private hospitals and help us to use the blood bank?
What happened to the thousands and thousands of TSL's brothers in the dorms ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually how many foreigners or PR's do volunteer to donate blood or they are here as patients to create jobs for our private hospitals and help us to use the blood bank?
What happened to the thousands and thousands of TSL's brothers in the dorms ?

There are quite a number of FTs donating blood, from Bangla workers to jiuhu bitches. Sometimes they arranged for their entire group to donate e.g. students of an Indian international school.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No among of letting blood off the singkie will ever ever satisfy the need of PAP insatiable blood craving appetite.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They barred me on account of being in UK at a certain period for fear of mad cow disease. But mist probably, they didn't want malay blood. Its just a excuse they use to be polite.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is new. PAP has for the longest time, sucked our metaphorical blood.
Soon it will be literal sucking our blood if you don't step forward to volunteer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I donate blood and sperm regularly. And since I'm unvaxxed, my blood is pureblood. :cool:

243279878_593909145128020_3006721885726027284_n.jpeg

You need to have blood like this so that you can travel??? No thanks man, i am good.

blood-vax.JPG

Those who loves malls and restaurants, travel and keep a job and even jab their children, did you go and check your blood and see how it looks like? Check your children's blood too.

Let's go into IQ and understanding. I believe many has a decent amount of education here. If your organs are under supply with oxygen, how long do you think your organs will last? Red blood cells function is to transport oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body. Your oxygen trucks are having traffic jams in your body, how are they going to get oxygen to your organs?

Nevermind lah, malls and restaurants are more important. Scan entry can heal everything.

Oh yes, i need to post this and this is the perfect moment:

vaccine-warn.JPG

Let's hope you get into the med beds soon. And yes, it will be available to humanity the last time i heard.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's only so much blood we landlords can suck. Sinkies need to be more forthcoming with donating blood instead of hoarding it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who loves malls and restaurants, travel and keep a job and even jab their children, did you go and check your blood and see how it looks like? Check your children's blood too.

It's not just that... it's for attending church too. The other day I passed by a church in the Katong area, everyone was getting their phone scanned to get inside. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suck $, suck blood, insult peasants' intelligence -> PAP wansui!

No lah they will give you something in exchange for your blood and time.

A free squeeze toy, a Red Cross Singapore diary, some cheap birthday gift, complimentary free flow of H2O sports drink. Outram Park HSA gives you a coupon to redeem for a free snack at the cafeteria outside. Jurong East (Westgate Tower) lets you pick at choose whatever you want to eat/drink at a snack corner: Oreo cookies and raisins are two types of snacks available. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
No lah they will give you something in exchange for your blood and time.

A free squeeze toy, a Red Cross Singapore diary, some cheap birthday gift, complimentary free flow of H2O sports drink. Outram Park HSA gives you a coupon to redeem for a free snack at the cafeteria outside. Jurong East (Westgate Tower) lets you pick at choose whatever you want to eat/drink at a snack corner: Oreo cookies and raisins are two types of snacks available. :biggrin:

Thank you for your kind donations. :wink: