• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling all Sinkies to donate blood. Our hospitals are running out and not able to treat foreigners.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to ensure the blood I donate doesn't go to those foreigners in Singapore. These foreigners should go back to their home country to get their own countries' blood supply.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open leg policies, ask the papigs family members to donate sure enough,lol, till now always swlee them tell sinkies donate ,while they lee h n enjoy wealth,fxxx

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, limpeh's next blood donation is not due until next month. In the meantime, you can consider using my donated non-O-type blood (pureblood) and give it to those who need it, frankly I don't care if the blood type matches, since the vaxtards are fucked big time. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For years, my friends who returned from further education in UK are not allowed to donate blood in Singapore.

Later i found out in the course of my work, that people who studied and stayed in UK, Ireland and France may have issues in their blood due to risk of mad-cow diseases. These days, apheresis machine can help to reduce this risk.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For years, my friends who returned from further education in UK are not allowed to donate blood in Singapore.

Later i found out in the course of my work, that people who studied and stayed in UK, Ireland and France may have issues in their blood due to risk of mad-cow diseases. These days, apheresis machine can help to reduce this risk.

Only for those who eat beef? Or dairy stuff counts too? :unsure:

There's a question on the blood donation form asking the donor if he/she has traveled to the UK.

There's also another newer question about whether you've been in contact with someone with Zika.

Another question regarding sexual history: have you fucked someone whom you've known for less than three months? Once upon a time that time period was six months. Trust me, I donate regularly, so I know the revisions made to that form. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, sG give Ah Tiu blood to a VVvIP, and VVvIp becum a big smelly mouth , then jiu no good ler

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just a smokescreen to lure the unvaccinated to donate blood and set aside the unvaccinated pure blood for the elites. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u want to know where all the donated blood and organs are going to, just visit giveasia

Lol MANY foreigners in there seeking donations from Singaporeans. While I am against discriminating foreigners completely, I think the priority should be given to Singaporeans when there’s a shortage.

Look at this example from give.asia. I filtered by country Singapore, but see this case of a Malaysian working in Singapore.

https://give.asia/campaign/please-save-my-husband-from-cerebral-haemorrhage-and-stroke

IMG_5825.jpeg