• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why am i under moderation and where are my posts???

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you fucking suicided you remain a fucking ghost.
And do not lie about posting ten times when you post 3 times only

Do not resurrect yourself in SBF to complan and cowbear cowbu.
Unless a bomoh waving 2 coconuts in the hand summon you to come here.
In which case I send you back to that bomoh and you give him a crocodile slap

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he suicided.

This time his suiciding succeeded after he carefully studied cases like Shane Todd and Arseloon first wife and Teh .

That is why he is silent. Maybe now eating joss sticks and candle wax even

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually meant for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat now as he will not get time off from the raping of ghouls and demons to eat that later when he die.
So you can help yourself to that and keep quiet and stop your fucking moaning and whining

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted no less than 10 times...still undrr mod and my posts are missing?!???
Is this forum working????:*:
u r under moderation bcos ze forum owner here is unsure whether u r a terrorist n u r here 2 hijack tis forum n fly it sumwhere unknown ...

if u dun c ur posts, juz kip on posting until u c dem appear ...