• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ahpunehneh cant hurdling?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh food is great for vegetarian only and alternative for moslem peo to eat if they cant find fully certified halal food. Everything is just curry. U wont puke eating curry everyday?
Wot nonsense. They have kebabs and all kinds of exotic gravy, roti and rice dishes . Go try eat at northern induan restaurants. I

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1634390861020.png

Yummm...!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very rare see chinese guy like ahpuneh gals. Ahpuneh smell might have poisoned u. That chinese fellow dump her ah neh gf for chinese gal as he use her for experience.

no lah you silly guy! :roflmao:

I like girls. Girls are girls. I don't distinguish by race. You say everyday cannot eat Indian food. ok. Everyday eat Chinese food also same what. I prefer international buffet!! :roflmao::roflmao:

chiak ka liao!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
North have more creamy texture due to use of milk.
South use coconut oil. Both are ok to me but I think northern cooking is more " atas".
I prefer South Indian cooking by far. Both from the complexity and harmony of flavours. Also healthwise better.

Fuck atas lah... That's poisoning by the whiteys. North Indian is so boring in comparison. Almost 1 note in comparison to south. Seafood almost non-existent compared to the South. No tamarind.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah you silly guy! :roflmao:

I like girls. Girls are girls. I don't distinguish by race. You say everyday cannot eat Indian food. ok. Everyday eat Chinese food also same what. I prefer international buffet!! :roflmao::roflmao:

chiak ka liao!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Chinese food has too many varieties and wont get bore. Ah neh food is just curry. Ah neh gals are too unattractive to non ah neh guys. They will have good sense of security as nobody will lust except their own shit kind

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese food has too many varieties and wont get bore. Ah neh food is just curry. Ah neh gals are too unattractive to non ah neh guys. They will have good sense of security as nobody will lust except their own shit kind
you ever see Indian girls outside of sinkieland a not? sinkieland indian girls not much hope lah...

my lust level similar if you go to the best of each country.

and strangely enough when I'm away from Singapore the only food I miss is the curry... Maybe because the Chinese food easier to find elsewhere...

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ever see Indian girls outside of sinkieland a not? sinkieland indian girls not much hope lah...

my lust level similar if you go to the best of each country.

and strangely enough when I'm away from Singapore the only food I miss is the curry... Maybe because the Chinese food easier to find elsewhere...
Yes of cuz i saw ah neh gals outside os sinkeland. Not interested. Use lightening cosmetic to bleach their skin temporarily to look like abit like ang mo. Once take out is black shits and hairy and smelly cunt and armpits. Myself go fk ang mo gals will be better natural white skin. Ang mo chio bu almost look the same, big eyes long pointed nose. Chinese chio bus best have different varieties.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video tells you why chinese girls are good in hurdling.
Spreading legs apart comes naturally. Instinctive. Born for the job.