• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ahpunehneh cant hurdling?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1634319537527.png

1634319560134.png

1634319627361.png

1634319741371.png

1634319757695.png

1634319814756.png

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small neh neh can run fast. No extra weight. No bouncing up and down marring the forward momentum.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian food is sublime.
sublime? I like it, but I think sublime is the wrong adjective. More like robust, complex, life-affirming, flavourful.

Sublime is more Japanese and some European cooking. Since we're on the topic, do you have a favourite Indian regional cuisine?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
sublime? I like it, but I think sublime is the wrong adjective. More like robust, complex, life-affirming, flavourful.

Sublime is more Japanese and some European cooking. Since we're on the topic, do you have a favourite Indian regional cuisine?
I like them all. With rice or roti.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian cunt now VP of US. Secret service will vouch its not stinky like china whores.
Ah neh pretend to be chinese guy and use Google translate and being thrown away by chinese gals.

Ang mo can fk any gal that got hole plus some of them like shit skins. Nobody here lust ah neh gals. They are very safe except their own kind of shits guys will rape them.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U like chocolate? I know a ah neh gal wanna commit suicide aft his chinese bf dump her and go for chinese gal.

Indian foods are just curry here and there. If u are vegetarian, then their vegetarian food shld be alright.
eh... I like leh...

But Singapore selection very poor. Have to go India to find the better ones.

Eh you never answer the question!! who's the hurdler?

edit : sorry I see so pretty until blur. you did provide the name. my bad.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh... I like leh...

But Singapore selection very poor. Have to go India to find the better ones.

Eh you never answer the question!! who's the hurdler?

edit : sorry I see so pretty until blur. you did provide the name. my bad.
Very rare see chinese guy like ahpuneh gals. Ahpuneh smell might have poisoned u. That chinese fellow dump her ah neh gf for chinese gal as he use her for experience.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's quite a range. North and South totally different. Might as well bundle Chinese and Japanese foods together.
Ah neh food is great for vegetarian only and alternative for moslem peo to eat if they cant find fully certified halal food. Everything is just curry. U wont puke eating curry everyday?