• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whoever Chinese Pigs and Indian Cows Zap Me!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are no different from LKY and PAP. Bullies! :oIo:

So what are you? Loser? You asked others to zap you to Moderation and others helped you. Then you started a thread to KPKB?

What is fucking loser!!

SOLD my friend, is SOLD!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes yes...You must be Mbsslots, Joetys and the Elite gangs... by all means...my pleasure in accepting your zaps :biggrin:

Why are you complaining when you requested others to zap you into Moderation?

Next time be careful what you ask for!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You Prickhead....STOLE! the sale contract to Raffles is Void Ab Initio! Prickhead...Go get a law degree before u argue with me! Dumbfuck IB!

Fuck you chump, pass your PSLE first!

SOLD you understand the meaning of the word SOLD?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cowdung Dumbass Gongcheebyekia like you ... You think Money can buy respect? Ptui !!!

Go google and learn some basic contract law principles before you argue...CHUMP! :oIo:

SOLD you chee bye. SOLD!!

Which part of the word SOLD you dun understand?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop repeating like a gongcheebye PARROT.
Go get a Lawyer to give you a fucking Crash course in Contract Law before you even embarass your CHUMPself here! Gong cheebyekia...no standard at all.

Contract your arse!!! Banglahs contracted to screw your arse!!

Your ancestors SOLD Singapore to the British!! Which part of the word SOLD you do not understand? Quit living in denial, you chump!

If Singapore is still a Malay Land and the contract signed was not a binding contract, then ask the Johore Government to re-claim Singapore in the ICJ lor!! You Kow Pei Simi Lan Jao?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Getting Vulgar cos you are losing an argument, CHUMP CHEEBYEKIA? hahahaha....

See you living in denial again! Which chump used vulgarities first? The word "fuck" is not vulgar??

Going by your "logic", you have already lost the argument since you used vuglarities first. You are really the gongest chee bye on this planet!! Whack yourself!!

Now, let go back to the word SOLD... which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Singapore is still a Malay Land and the contract signed was not a legally binding contract, then ask the Johore Government to re-claim Singapore in the ICJ lor!!

Don't just hide behind you PC. Come out in the open and declare this!!

What are you waiting for, Merdeka Day?

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore is still a Malay Land and the contract signed was not a legally binding contract, then ask the Johore Government to re-claim Singapore in the ICJ lor!!

Don't just hide behind you PC. Come out in the open and declare this!!

What are you waiting for, Merdeka Day?

agree have added to your points. add back?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now Now....You sound like Tonychat!
YOU HAVE BECOME THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!

Whether I sound like your Malaysian fellow cock sucking ball-less fuck buddy Tonychat is not the point.

The point is Singapore was SOLD to the British by your ancestors.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i remember correctly, the mats let go of singapore in 1965.if they had not done that, the mats may lose control of peninsular malaysia to the PAPigs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i remember correctly, the mats let go of singapore in 1965.if they had not done that, the mats may lose control of peninsular malaysia to the PAPigs.

politics would be more exciting and tunku abdul raman will never let old fart fuck with his malaysia.