• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants to Migrate to a Stupid Place like this?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
money money money money

I am axe168 and I love money! money! money!

The PAP taught me to love money! I am an obedient PAP slave in Australia! I love anything to do with money!

Money is #1 in Axe168's world

How very unAustralian!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
money money money money

I am axe168 and I love money! money! money!

The PAP taught me to love money! I am an obedient PAP slave in Australia! I love anything to do with money!

Money is #1 in Axe168's world

How very unAustralian!

There is a section of Aussies that love money.loads of money.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people do. But the ex-Singaporeans like you and Axe - its all you can think or talk about.

Money, money money money money

And nothing else but money

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, there's another thing you forget to mention.. HAPPINESS !

HAPPINESS, happiness, happiness

and nothing else but happiness :biggrin:

Many people do. But the ex-Singaporeans like you and Axe - its all you can think or talk about.

Money, money money money money

And nothing else but money

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, there's another thing you forget to mention.. HAPPINESS !

HAPPINESS, happiness, happiness

and nothing else but happiness :biggrin:

Axe baby you want riches, happy times you come here to US where we are in paradise man!

I'll show you my massive 5000sq ft house under construction, my cars, my boat, my vacation condo in Florida

You see my house your mouth cannot close in shock you see and then you will know true happyness

Come to where its at if you want it all

Eeets all about tha lifestyle man

So give up on sissy Oz theres no lifestyle there anymore only stress and pollution and long work hours high price etc

Here its paradise man paradise.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

If I embark on a long journey, I have to consider my family members and make sure they are nice and comfy. Unlike SG govt, I will not abandon my family members in order to reach my goal or destination. If the going is tough (for them), I may have to slow down or stop.

I seriously thinking of another uprooting but wifey reacted negatively. She doesn't like the fugitive lifestyle :(

I can't cash out if I choose to remain in this shitty Melbourne.

My goal is to live well and live free..

I will try..

Axe baby you want riches, happy times you come here to US where we are in paradise man!

I'll show you my massive 5000sq ft house under construction, my cars, my boat, my vacation condo in Florida

You see my house your mouth cannot close in shock you see and then you will know true happyness

Come to where its at if you want it all

Eeets all about tha lifestyle man

So give up on sissy Oz theres no lifestyle there anymore only stress and pollution and long work hours high price etc

Here its paradise man paradise.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where you thinking of moving now? Can reveal?
Bro,

If I embark on a long journey, I have to consider my family members and make sure they are nice and comfy. Unlike SG govt, I will not abandon my family members in order to reach my goal or destination. If the going is tough (for them), I may have to slow down or stop.

I seriously thinking of another uprooting but wifey reacted negatively. She doesn't like the fugitive lifestyle :(

I can't cash out if I choose to remain in this shitty Melbourne.

My goal is to live well and live free..

I will try..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I dunno yet lah. Should I move, my wifey and sons will head back to SG - I will fly in & fly out to see my sons :-( But it may work well for me, in order to concentrate on some startups with no distraction. I need to quickly setup chickens everywhere.. so that when I stop work, they can help to lay eggs. :p:wink::biggrin:

Where you thinking of moving now? Can reveal?

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, go Perth find Neddy ah ?

Bro, I dunno yet lah. Should I move, my wifey and sons will head back to SG - I will fly in & fly out to see my sons :-( But it may work well for me, in order to concentrate on some startups with no distraction. I need to quickly setup chickens everywhere.. so that when I stop work, they can help to lay eggs. :p:wink::biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes ! If minning can pay me well and Perth is close to SG too :smile: hehe..
I'll look for Neddy for sure..

Nav505

Would be wise to stop all the moving and settle down already. You've been moving, starting chicken rice stalls, and planting seeds since the old forum. Time to rest and settle. Life is short and only one life.....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, Neddy moved to Europe liao.

I am moving south of Europe - a continent called Africa :biggrin:
Do you think there are some Singaporean expats there? So far, I know of many China expats living there.

Should be interesting.

Indian companies eg ArcelorMittal are there after buying up European companies. haha.

WAFcorpoview.gif

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, thought is Mediterranean, a lot of PRCs in Africa.

I am moving south of Europe - a continent called Africa :biggrin:
Do you think there are some Singaporean expats there? So far, I know of many China expats living there.

Should be interesting.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, thought is Mediterranean, a lot of PRCs in Africa.

I checked, I wrote, a continent south of Europe some time back ... hahaha. excuse my language.
What to do? People back in Singapore get shocked if I just say Africa! It is not South Africa or some of the more civilised cities.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked, I wrote, a continent south of Europe some time back ... hahaha. excuse my language.
What to do? People back in Singapore get shocked if I just say Africa! It is not South Africa or some of the more civilised cities.

No worries mate. Saw a documentary a couple of months back on the influence of Chinese, China, in the African continent and Latin America. Its incredible the amount of companies, and resources the Chinese government is putting in these countries. I believe after India and China, the African continent and Latin America would be the next engine of growth. This might be a few decades down the track though. Remember come visit us in here if you can.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would be wise to stop all the moving and settle down already. You've been moving, starting chicken rice stalls, and planting seeds since the old forum. Time to rest and settle. Life is short and only one life.....

Bro, thanks for your advice... In fact, this is my wifey's instruction too ! I still have a lot of energy, perhaps I should be spending the time on my new hobby and new baby.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men start a 2nd family at this stage. :wink:

Bro, thanks for your advice... In fact, this is my wifey's instruction too ! I still have a lot of energy, perhaps I should be spending the time on my new hobby and new baby.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men start a 2nd family at this stage. :wink:

I am currently paying 3xwater bills, 3xelec,3xcouncil rates, waiting for land tax's letter... You think I hv sufficient resources to hv 2nd family? I hv to be fugitive soon...