• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the FUCK still visits Haw Par Villa???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I visited this horrible place when I was a kid and it had a terrible memory on my fucking brain since then.

I wish whoever owned this shit place send in a few bull-dozers and demolished it totally and make it into a lake.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I visited this horrible place when I was a kid and it had a terrible memory on my fucking brain since then.

I wish whoever owned this shit place send in a few bull-dozers and demolished it totally and make it into a lake.

The revamp Haw Par Villa is no longer as scary as in the olden days. No more body cut into halves :eek:
Mostly is body being tied up or cook in oil or burn by metal, which some parties member should be suffering from them soon.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The revamp Haw Par Villa is no longer as scary as in the olden days. No more body cut into halves :eek:
Mostly is body being tied up or cook in oil or burn by metal, which some parties member should be suffering from them soon.
You are too kind....not some party members but ALL of them vile scums....and their minions in the PA, NTUC, GLCs etc etc

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are too kind....not some party members but ALL of them vile scums....and their minions in the PA, NTUC, GLCs etc etc

Can start with the cutting of the tongues first... ha ha ha I have no been to Haw Par Villa, since I was very, very young...back then it was one of the few attractions to visit..that include Van Cleff Aquarium.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Becos being unkind is also 1 of the reason for being cooked in oil ma. I suspect maybe is those scums gave instruction to remove the cut body into halves cos the scums were really afraid to suffer from that soon.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can start with the cutting of the tongues first... ha ha ha I have no been to Haw Par Villa, since I was very, very young...back then it was one of the few attractions to visit..that include Van Cleff Aquarium.

Yeah Van cliff aquarium was fantastic. The building is still there opposite Liang court but don't know it has become what building ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah Van cliff aquarium was fantastic. The building is still there opposite Liang court but don't know it has become what building ?

The buildings torn down long ago....where the empty patch of land is now....I was half expecting them to build condos there but so far they resisted.
It was the place for that era but if kept open now could not fight with those underwater world in sentosa or the region. The big fishtank in wisma probably can compete with it liao.
Still it holds fond memories for many.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Early days Haw Par villa was interesting, right at the entrance was the sea front!!
Next to the entrance there were lots and lots of hawkers selling food and drinks
slightly more expensive during that time! but its was enjoyable!!

Parking in front of Haw Par villa was FREE!!! too bad I didn't take the pictures
of the early days HPV!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are the keeping the damn place alive just because they named an mrt stop after the place?
You know pap die die cannot admit mistake and loss of face....

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm, Goodie Idea.
Lake surrounded by Soursop and Pomelo trees.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The buildings torn down long ago....where the empty patch of land is now....I was half expecting them to build condos there but so far they resisted.
It was the place for that era but if kept open now could not fight with those underwater world in sentosa or the region. The big fishtank in wisma probably can compete with it liao.
Still it holds fond memories for many.

I remember going next door to the National Theatre to watch some live shows. Actually surprise that after those structures were demolished that the place was left vacant. It's unlike the PAP to leave things alone

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember going next door to the National Theatre to watch some live shows. Actually surprise that after those structures were demolished that the place was left vacant. It's unlike the PAP to leave things alone

Yes national theatre.....that place used for many uni convocations and national day rally by pinky's daddy.
The fountain was the favorite photo spot....

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose erecting a statue of LKY inside the 18 levels of hell. It will ensure that HPV will be back to its heyday.