• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says money can't buy happiness!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
it reminds me of something Henry Ford is alleged to have said : A customer can have a car painted in any colour, as long as it is black.
Big bro, times have changed

race%20whittte%20(2).png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course money can buy happiness for you cheap evil loser dirty criminal bully dogs that think got a little bit of money only can insult women as whore and maid. Pui!
Not say I want to act high class but there are also some kinds of happiness that money cannot buy. Happiness of childhood, happiness of reading a nice novel, happiness of accomplishing something etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say I want to act high class but there are also some kinds of happiness that money cannot buy. Happiness of childhood, happiness of reading a nice novel, happiness of accomplishing something etc.
All of which I have achieved without money so I know. It’s not something money can buy because you can’t go back to be children right? So easy for children to be happy, no need money what. Poor also okay as long as not starving.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiness of reading a novel also no need money what, can borrow from library. The essence is time and mindset, you need to feel you got enough time left in your life to read novels.